The new manager thread

Polarboy

1 minute ago, trophyshy said:

No one wants to work with the murderous Saudis.  That's it isn't it?

No one but EDDIE. Looking forward to him and Jones busting out Charles and Eddie for a Christmas party karaoke duet.

WOULD I LIIIIIE TO YOU BABY? 

Oh and by the way, doesnt this cunts nose bleed when hes to far north anyway? So surely it wouldnt be a long term appointment which makes the jan window interesting (probably horrendous) as he wont be given the cash to sign his own players. So a dof must be on the list? Fuck knows man, if that shiny penis headed slob is still sat in his office making calls trying to convince Emery to come here then can you imagine how the talks with a potential director of football would be.. '... yeah, yeah just sort the place out. yeah buy players and stuff.... well no thats not how mike would have don- yeah sure yeah, alright then. what? that'll be how much? no we are meant to pay you Mr Woodward, what? Onion what? Amir is that you? ... Oh fucking hell im sorry Amanda I've phoned Rajs number by accident again... I must take his number off speed dial on my office phone.....'

Edit : FUCK

Edited by 247

3 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

They seriously fucked this up by prematurely leaking things to the press again. Looks like the lady talketh too much.

Does she think she's at Dot Cotton's launderette FFS.  Keep your trap such bee-yatch

No matter how much noise there was yesterday in another country, within the club there was transparency and loyalty with the Roig family and with my squad, which is maximum and for me it is the most important thing.  Villarreal CF is my home and I am 100% committed.  Honestly, I am grateful for the interest of a great club, but even more grateful to be here and that is why I communicated to Fernando Roig my decision to want to continue being part of this project because of the commitment and respect that I perceive from the club and from my players , which is mutual and reciprocal.  I want to thank the fans for the support they have always shown me.  On Sunday we have a very important game and I hope that together we can achieve victory.  See you at the Estadio de la Cerámica.  Gràcies, groguets!  Endavant!  Unai Emery POPULAR DAYS Nov 2 175 Nov 3 Nov 1 149 67 Oct 27 44

What a fucking disaster. Regardless of who we get they're going to be massively undermined given how publicly and embarrassingly we missed out on our number one target. In a lot of cases teams can sort of play it off that it was just rumours and say whoever they got was who they wanted all along, but they can't really do that in this case unless they want to call most of the media liars, which they are in fairness, but in this case it seems pretty definite that it was the club leaking info.

If Graves is correct maybe we can get the Fonz back on the aul zoom call. Granted I really don't know enough about Fonseca to be advocating for him, but surely he's better than a bloke who seemingly gets anxiety from the thought of leaving Bournemouth.

• Polarboy changed the title to Who do you want as the next manager? Howe, for now.
  • Meenzer changed the title to The new manager thread