SEASON-DEFINING MUST-WIN 6-POINTER (nufc v watford match thread)

Dr Gloom

Just now, Howay said:

Had a feeling we didn’t have enough in for this one. Our CM is a complete fucking waste of time, they generate absolutely nothing. I also give Howe blame here tbh, we needed a sub in CM simply for energy but he didn’t make it. 

Aye. I would've given Longstaff 10 minutes after the break so as not to make him look a cunt and brought Willock on. The bloke's top speed looks like walking pace. He looks like a 34 year old whose legs have gone. 

Why the fuck they're on about keeping him at the club is beyond me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Aye. I would've given Longstaff 10 minutes after the break so as not to make him look a cunt and brought Willock on. The bloke's top speed looks like walking pace. He looks like a 34 year old whose legs have gone. 

Why the fuck they're on about keeping him at the club is beyond me. 

He’s actually 45.

Just now, trophyshy said:

Do the Saudis even have barn doors?  Shooting absolute pish.  

We had one shot on target and that came from a defensive error and some individual brilliance.

We're goners, this lot are abysmal. 

Fucking Lascelles. Can't wait to see the back of him, started to proper hate him and the prick is our captain. Says everything you need to know about this team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ant said:

aye a win there would've been a big boost, fucked looking bar a miracle

Several more key additions is the only thing saving us like. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

Had a feeling we didn’t have enough in for this one. Our CM is a complete fucking waste of time, they generate absolutely nothing. I also give Howe blame here tbh, we needed a sub in CM simply for energy but he didn’t make it. 

I'll be surprised if there's a slower midfield in the country.

The amount of basic, unforced errors we make is unbelievable. Usually results in all hands to the pump as well. Lascelles and Saint-Maximin are the biggest culprits.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Both fullbacks played well.As for the two central defenders for the goal……..

Dummett was caught miles out of position which allowed their winger to get a cross in mind. Outside of that I agree he had a good game. Not saying CBs shouldn’t have done better with the ball in but Dummett shouldn’t have allowed a cross like that. 

Its the hope that destroys you. Its been one of those seasons where we've had no luck - on top of being shite.

I  think Howe was the wrong appointment. I hope im wrong but I see us going down then him not lasting 10 games in the championship.

• Like 1

Hard to do at moments like this, but worth remember that this is very temporary. We are fucking LOADED. If we go down, we'll walk the Championship and we'll be an entirely different prospect when we come up.

If we stop up, we'll be nowhere near the relegation zone next season. 

And some of the absolute losers currently occupying the shirt will have been fucked right the fuck off. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1