Jump to content

The Entirely Unreasonable Transfer Deadline Day Thread


Andrew
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Tom said:


 

 

This is your MOUTH OF THE TYNE ITK by the way. He’s a fucking lunatic 

 

This Burnsie? I bet he listens to Joe Rogan. Before he started getting big into anti-vax and shouting the n-word, his main schtick was that aliens built the pyramids and stuff. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone needs to clip the bit where they’re outside Area 51, or as close as you can get to it anyway. Something comes into view in the sky and he starts jumping about screaming “I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU!” or words to that effect and the look on his face when it turns out to be a bird or a helicopter or something is unbelievable. I’m probably getting some details wrong since it’s been a decade since I watched it but how it hasn’t found it’s place on “Best TV Moments Ever!” countdown shows is a disgrace 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gosens told the German press that he had an offer from Newcastle but never really considered to accept it.

 

It will be interesting to see how much our chances increase to lure players in case we do stay up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Gosens told the German press that he had an offer from Newcastle but never really considered to accept it.

 

It will be interesting to see how much our chances increase to lure players in case we do stay up

 

Aye I don't know if I was just being precious, but I thought he sounded like a little bellend saying he basically rejected it out of hand. 

 

See how you feel in 5 years time when we're fucking pumping 6 past your little Italian outfit in the CL, Robin.

 

ASSUMING THEY EVEN QUALIFY WITH SHIT LIKE YOU IN THEIR TEAM. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

 

Aye I don't know if I was just being precious, but I thought he sounded like a little bellend saying he basically rejected it out of hand. 

 

See how you feel in 5 years time when we're fucking pumping 6 past your little Italian outfit in the CL, Robin.

 

ASSUMING THEY EVEN QUALIFY WITH SHIT LIKE YOU IN THEIR TEAM. 

Fuck me, someone unleashed Scrappy Doo again....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Gosens told the German press that he had an offer from Newcastle but never really considered to accept it.

 

It will be interesting to see how much our chances increase to lure players in case we do stay up

 

I think that he'd say that was the case now that he has moved to Inter regardless of whether it's true or not.

 

Despite their top players crossing derby boundaries practically every transfer window Italian fans aren't exactly welcoming of players openly talking about considering offers from other clubs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, strawb said:

He’s also about 60 years old and 25 clem

 

Aye, I get that we could do with another striker in but signing an expensive busted flush who I remember having a very consistent habit of picking up niggly injuries is not what we need.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Andrew said:

 

I think that he'd say that was the case now that he has moved to Inter regardless of whether it's true or not.

 

Despite their top players crossing derby boundaries practically every transfer window Italian fans aren't exactly welcoming of players openly talking about considering offers from other clubs.

I think that’s stretching things a lot tbh. He could have easily said nothing at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 days off the trot now we've not been linked with a living soul on the bbc's gossip column.

there is however this snippet as the lead article, so I'm just optimistically read between the lines that we're deep in his thoughts....

 

France striker Kylian Mbappe has been linked with a move to Real Madrid when his Paris St-Germain contract runs out in the summer but the 23-year-old says he has not made a decision over his future

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

It’s probably too late. With cash available in the summer he will sign for Milan.


He clearly lacks ambition if true. Next 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.