Howe's Pressing panzers v Steeeeeevie Geeeeeee's Beige Boring Bastards

wykikitoon

Krafth is a woeful fucking player btw. What a massive massive result that was for us, after my initial worry about Shelvey I though he had a really good game, Burn man of the match though what a debut. 

• Like 3

I'm on Souness's side here.  He's going radge about Zouma.  Sounds like he's turned up and been abused by his own fans, and pulled from the team. 

Souness: zero sympathy.  He actually said "that cat's done nothing wrong" which was hilarious cos it sounded like he was analysing a foul. :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Krafth is a woeful fucking player btw. What a massive massive result that was for us, after my initial worry about Shelvey I though he had a really good game, Burn man of the match though what a debut. 

The disallowed goal was entirely down to him.he fucked up twice in the build up...

• Like 1

I have zero confidence in Krafth. He gets caught square, gets dragged out of position and he was lucky he didnt give them a goal. Really hope Manny and Trippier are only out for a couple of days because having to rely on Krafth/Ritchie again will be painful. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The disallowed goal was entirely down to him.he fucked up twice in the build up...

Aye, gave the ball away under zero pressure then almost played him onside :lol: can’t wait until he goes the way of Clark. 

2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I have zero confidence in Krafth. He gets caught square, gets dragged out of position and he was lucky he didnt give them a goal. Really hope Manny and Trippier are only out for a couple of days because having to rely on Krafth/Ritchie again will be painful. 

Targett will be back for the next game at least. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

What are you talking about? 

It probably passes you by but he regularly  looks to take himself out the game by rushing at the opposition player to fool people like yourself that he’s committed to winning the ball but in reality,he gives the opposition player with the ball the chance to go past him at ease.This is why he spends so much time ‘chasing’ behind his man and at best,fouling from behind.He’s not a holding midfielder,and he rarely supports Wood and Fraser.He does get back in his own time on occasions,I grant you that.

Talk me through his attributes please.

2 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

prayer GIF

Eddie Howe is a proper prankster. Revealed before the match today that Trippier only had cramp last week and now this "we've sent him to hospital for an x ray". 

He's fucking Dom Joly. Fool me once Edward Howe.... 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm on Souness's side here.  He's going radge about Zouma.  Sounds like he's turned up and been abused by his own fans, and pulled from the team. 

Souness: zero sympathy.  He actually said "that cat's done nothing wrong" which was hilarious cos it sounded like he was analysing a foul. :lol: 

Cats for me like.  

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

It probably passes you by but he regularly  looks to take himself out the game by rushing at the opposition player to fool people like yourself that he’s committed to winning the ball but in reality,he gives the opposition player with the ball the chance to go past him at ease.This is why he spends so much time ‘chasing’ behind his man and at best,fouling from behind.He’s not a holding midfielder,and he rarely supports Wood and Fraser.He does get back in his own time on occasions,I grant you that.

You must be watching a different player. I see a willing runner with a great engine who worked his arsed off today and in the last game against Everton. He just needs to add goals to his game again. 

Been a bugbear of mine since playing insomnia left back all season but you need proper full backs, (preferably decent ones) or your fucked. Hopefully those days will be in the past alongside the FCB come the summer window. :good:Thank fuck for that. Thought we needed 6 or 7 wins in 18 or whatever it was. We've just got three on the spin with a better squad. Mattresses like the Sahara desert. 👌

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Won the free kick that won us the game.

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I wonder if Bruno will start in place of Shelvey at the weekend.  He's worked his bollocks off in the last two games.

Nailed on to start the same midfield.