3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

At least we're shot of him for a season.....useless twat and a liability 

Edited by Rosco

6 hours ago, Rosco said:

At least we're shot of him for a season.....useless twat and a liability 

It’s hasta la vista baby as his contract is up

at the end of the season

• Like 2

We need to start making positive moves fairly soon. 3 weeks til the season starts, and we don't want to be starting the season still looking for a striker cos if Wilson goes 👇, prices will go 👆

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We need to start making positive moves fairly soon. 3 weeks til the season starts, and we don't want to be starting the season still looking for a striker cos if Wilson goes 👇, prices will go 👆

got a feeling the striker search is the one that will drag on till the end of the window. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Well I didn't expect you to be leading the bed wetter brigade this season.

There's bed wetting and there's being a master strategist. My sheets are dry. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Diego? Please?

"Real Madrid won’t offer Marco Asensio a contract extension. The club thinks it's unlikely that he'll leave this summer and Asensio doesn't feel like leaving Madrid."

• Like 1

The Northern Echo are reporting, so take that for what you will, that we're confident of getting Leverkusen to lower their price, and are also confident of getting Broja on loan. I'd guess that Kalimuendo is the back up for Broja should our loan bid fail if you look at how strongly players have been linked with us. Broja and Diaby are almost certainly our top targets given how much coverage they've gotten for example. 

"Newcastle are expected to make two more signings this summer, with the club’s hierarchy currently preparing a final offer for Bayer Leverkusen winger Moussa Diaby.

Leverkusen slapped a €60m price tag on Diaby’s head at the start of the summer, but the Magpies’ recruitment team are confident there is scope for negotiation.

Newcastle also remain hopeful of securing a season-long loan deal for Armando Broja, with Chelsea set to make a decision over the Albania international’s future shortly."

Edited by Polarboy

Another beeeg lad to join Burn,  Botman and Wood.

We should just buy the biggest team on the planet. 

Screw this tiki-taka bollocks and go old school bully.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Mr positivity strikes again. Iirc he wrote a similar article about Botman didn’t he? Maybe he’s right, but if he is our transfer team need to start targeting players that have valuations in the range they’re willing to pay, I get working towards your number 1 targets but we should maybe start to look for a Burn style signing in our forward positions as it would be ideal to get players in for a good chunk of pre season. 

• Like 3

I trust Hope a lot more so it seems like there’s truth to it. Saying that Hopes phrasing is more positive about Diaby then Edwards as it kind of reads to me like we lodged a bid or have said our price and have left it hoping they fold. 

Not sure why Harrison is a target, there’s absolutely no way Leeds sell imo they’ve just sold their best two players for £110m or so why would they sell their other winger and need another replacement? They barely survived last season so needing to replace two thirds of their front line would be mad. 

I’ve heard we have interest in Callum Hudson-Odoi, so maybe that’s the next target on the list. He looked good when he first broke through but I read recently he had some nerve issue that set him back and basically made him miss the whole of last season. 

Edited by Howay

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season