Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

19 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I have not seen him play, but I have heard very good things about him. I think that if the price is €16M, now that we have that money and seeing how the market is, it is a signing that we clearly can and should do. If it goes wrong, it will not affect us financially and you can always sell it for 7-8 million because it is young and recover part of the investment.

If it works out, you can have a talent similar to what Olympique got when they signed Bruno Guimaraes.

• Like 3

Great job Chris.

We overpaid for you last year because we needed to fill the hole left by Wilson's injury. That signing, in addition to reinforcing us, weakened the direct rival for relegation. We were saved and now, in the megaproject, you clearly had no place.

If we recover more than half of the investment with that mandatory purchase, it will be wonderful because it will turn out that it only cost us about 10M to save the category and put the great piece of Newcastle that is fighting to be Big4 today.

We should recognize him and give him a medal when in 2024 the team wins the Premier League and Champions League Double.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

I think I'm going to use your joke on my twitter account

𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋: AFC Bournemouth winger Dango Outtara has completed the purchase of a new shirt for an undisclosed fee.

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I feel a bit sad about Wood for some reason.  

I agree, he really wanted to do well here, so I feel for him going after some of his least effectual showings. Can't discount his importance in turning things around last season but he plainly doesn't fit our style of play anymore which Eddie as much as said.

• Like 3

Watch the Arsenal and sheff wed games back. Those misses were criminal and possibly what ronsealed his fate. 

We’ve got no room for passengers or human emotions. This sportswashing project is going to batter its way to the top ruthlessly and with little regard for those who aren’t 100% geopolitical soft power contributors 100% of the time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I feel for him and I’m happy to see him go. Good lad, not good enough of a player. I think he’s better than he’s showed recently but his confidence seems shot. That aside he’s still not good enough

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I feel a bit sad about Wood for some reason.  

You cant get pills for that mate, but more often than not it's psychological. 

• Haha 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season