Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Klopp saying they don't have endless resources yet happy to break the transfer record whilst spending £100m elsewhere. Great to see Caicedo fucking them over so every selling club now knows how much they have to spend. 

• Haha 2

Fucking hell, he hasn't even managed to keep his gob shut on how poor Liverpool supposedly are in his press conference today. 

"We want the player and not any kind of agreement," said the Reds boss. "What did change is we are a club, we don't have endless resources. We didn't expect a couple of things to happen this summer; [Jordan Henderson, Fabinho] - stuff like this. We gave it a go and we will see. I've told you now what I know."

Don't have endless resources compared to who? It's a mystery to me that players actually respect that twat. 

• Like 1

Neither Carragher or Neville have us even in the top six this season in their predictions. Carragher says that odd complimentary thing, but when it came down to it last season both he Neville picked their biases in the top four race over the reality staring them in the face. Of course their comments could also just be clickbait shite because they know how much press we generate. Top four again this season, or even top five given the extra CL spot, will be extra sweet even over last season. 

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Kane's on his way to Munich apparently. Spurs in trouble for top 6 now.

I hope Charlie Kane's other clients don't feel ignored during all of this.

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season