Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Timber getting injured might put a damper on Tierney, but it was weird that be was playing LB in the first place given he's seemingly only ever played RCB and RB. Then again they still have Zinchenko and one or two others who can operate there. Getting Tierney a move if he's been assured of one might be of more concern, wage bill FFP etc. 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I hope he just had a mental season last year and can't make the step up. Nothing against the player, he is simply collateral damage in my personal war against that CUNT at Liverpool.

it's refreshing to see you broadening your horizons rather than limiting them to the blue dippers actually.

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

it's refreshing to see you broadening your horizons rather than limiting them to the blue dippers actually.

He’s spent the summer lashing out willy nilly on here, it’s good to see him channeling his underlying anger issues in a positive direction :good: 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

He’s spent the summer lashing out willy nilly on here, it’s good to see him channeling his underlying anger issues in a positive direction :good: 

I'm only being outwardly nice to him mate, I'm already plotting the coup for the liverpool match thread.

that baby's mine.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I'm only being outwardly nice to him mate, I'm already plotting the coup for the liverpool match thread.

that baby's mine.

Yeah I think he’s easily distracted…just put some bullshit stats or some knitting patterns up and he’ll be off for hours :) 

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

What a pair of dickheads. :lol:

Do not touch the thread starting duties. You are not equipped to cope with this run of fixtures.

Start the next thread before anyone gets any funny ideas. You’re on a heater   

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

We've been over this. For the VERY LAST TIME. You collapsed a section of the forum and then complained that you couldn't see it.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I saw on Insta that Klopp was having a dig at Howe and Tindall again over the new rule regarding the technical area. The Turkey-toothed twat 

He's such a triggered bitch, it's hilarious. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

115M for Caicedo, 60M for Lavia, good players but that's utter madness. 

Didn't they ban contracts over 5 years? Yet somehow he's got an 8yr deal with an option to extend?

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Didn't they ban contracts over 5 years? Yet somehow he's got an 8yr deal with an option to extend?

They haven't banned contracts over five years but five years is the maximum length of time you can spread out the fee for FFP purposes.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

They haven't banned contracts over five years but five years is the maximum length of time you can spread out the fee for FFP purposes.

Season 9 Wow GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha 4

Well, Liverpool urgently needs a defensive midfielder and I don't know if there are many on the market.

It is time to leak that Chelsea want Isaac Hayden for 30M so that Klopp will go crazy and offer us 40.

• Haha 8

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season