Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

If we get Hall our transfer window has been a 9 out of 10. 10 out of 10 would have been a RCB of similar quality to Botman in addition to Hall and the rest, but that might have to wait until January or next summer. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

If we get Hall our transfer window has been a 9 out of 10. 10 out of 10 would have been a RCB of similar quality to Botman in addition to Hall and the rest, but that might have to wait until January or next summer. 

This is a genuine question, and I hope you don’t take it badly.

Why do transfer stories interest you more than discussing other football things? 

Brilliant work if we manage to convince them for the loan now plus buy next year. 

Potentially a similar deal for a CB too? Greedy little bastids we've become in a very short span of time :lol: 

1 minute ago, strawb said:

Why do transfer stories interest you more than discussing other football things? 

Trans fetish 

• Haha 7

22 minutes ago, strawb said:

😂 I mean I do comment on things other than transfers often, or at least often when I'm actually on here. I even comment when the transfer windows are closed which kind of refutes your theory, but the players we have on the pitch is obviously very important. Not that I place talking about transfers above all else. So in short I don't believe your premise is accurate to begin with, and you'd basically need to be a mind reader to state otherwise. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

😂 I mean I do comment on things other than transfers often, or at least often when I'm actually on here. I even comment when the transfer windows are closed which kind of refutes your theory, but the players we have on the pitch is obviously very important. Not that I place talking about transfers above all else. So in short I don't believe your premise is accurate to begin with, and you'd basically need to be a mind reader to state otherwise. 

Reese Witherspoon Cheers GIF by Apple TV+

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Sean Casey has locked his Twitter account. 

He must have got a guess wrong. Tierney maybe.

He's said Hall for £30m is too cheap.

AKA someone has got it right and he hasn't and is crying like a pussy

• Haha 2

The bloke should have given up when he came up with that shite about Paqueta getting his kids into local schools in Newcastle 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Polarboy said:

As I said, genuine question. Thanks for answering.

20 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Occasionally I wonder if the reason Diego seems to know so much about basically everything is that he is in fact an AI.

Hahahahaha I don't know anything. I only give my opinion on things about which I may have certain concepts or knowledge.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If this comes off we will have 7 players in the first team squad that grew up NUFC fans :) 

Hall

Burn

Murphy

Longstaff

Dummet

Anderson

Miley

I don't know what will be his position in the team, but can we add Gillespie to that?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Signing two full backs with hardly any experience for about 70m is some ridiculous money though, if we manage to sign Hall obviously.

I do hope those two are really worth it.

chicken feed when you look at what Chelsea have spent 

You’re paying for potential with Tino and Hall. They booth look v promising. I thought Hall was Chelsea’s best player in both of our games against them last season 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Signing two full backs with hardly any experience for about 70m is some ridiculous money though, if we manage to sign Hall obviously.

I do hope those two are really worth it.

They're being signed to develop under Howe. In a couple of years they'll likely be looked at as bargains.

• Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season