Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

16 minutes ago, VincentLee said:

Sitting down like a normie. Can't imagine the mess a stander would make after a night in the Bengal Lounge

VincentLee: "How'm I doing, boss?"

"You'll do for me, bonny lad."

bobby-robson.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, VincentLee said:

I'd prefer Al Halil to go toe-to-to with them, see if he can cut it in the Pro League before maybe testing him out on loan.

who the fuck is this cunt? 

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, VincentLee said:

Sitting down like a normie. Can't imagine the mess a stander would make after a night in the Bengal Lounge

you can stay. watch out, we have a few freaks on here, particularly monkeysfist, the filthy stander 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

you can stay. watch out, we have a few freaks on here, particularly monkeysfist, the filthy stander 

The freaks are you lot who clearly have saggy arses so have to freeze in place for fear of smearing your rancid shits all over both cheeks. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MrBass said:

The freaks are you lot who clearly have saggy arses so have to freeze in place for fear of smearing your rancid shits all over both cheeks. 

Better across both cheeks (which is easy enough to clean) than all over the bog seat, floor, sink, hands, wall, cistern, flusher, socks, trousers, under-cowies.. and still not fully clean it, so end up with an itchy sheriffs badge for the rest of the day.

• Haha 1

Just a sec, we are talking about standing up or sitting wiping, not shitting. Of course I sit down to expel the excrement but stand up to have proper access to clean up afterwards. Dread to think of the mess you make reaching between your legs while still sitting tbh.

No mess at all. In a seated position your cheeks naturally separate so a little lean and you have access to the starfish. When you're standing your cheeks close together, so you need to whack an extra hand in the mix to spread the cheeks apart, thus increasing the risk of getting shitty fingers. It's more time consuming and unless you bunch the bog roll into a ball and shove it in there there's no guarantee you've cleaned properly. It's like pulling your kegs all the way down to have a standing piss, it's childish, disturbing and quite frankly you all need to grow up and hand your hard drives over to Operation Yewtree for a thorough inspection.

• Haha 5
  • Jaysus... 1

7 minutes ago, zico martin said:

Just a sec, we are talking about standing up or sitting wiping, not shitting. Of course I sit down to expel the excrement but stand up to have proper access to clean up afterwards. Dread to think of the mess you make reaching between your legs while still sitting tbh.

Alarm Siren GIF

WARNING! WE'VE GOT A STANDER 

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

No mess at all. In a seated position your cheeks naturally separate so a little lean and you have access to the starfish. When you're standing your cheeks close together, so you need to whack an extra hand in the mix to spread the cheeks apart, thus increasing the risk of getting shitty fingers. It's more time consuming and unless you bunch the bog roll into a ball and shove it in there there's no guarantee you've cleaned properly. It's like pulling your kegs all the way down to have a standing piss, it's childish, disturbing and quite frankly you all need to grow up and hand your hard drives over to Operation Yewtree for a thorough inspection.

You can't fault the logic and yep, Zico is outed as a filfthy stander. Anyone else?

image.png.5d89719ac52823020640aedb7dc890e4.png

• Haha 7

51 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Mood What GIF by NBC

Ironic that you call it childish in the same paragraph as you admit to not being able to touch your arse without covering your fingers in shit :lol:

21 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Mood What GIF by NBC

Ironic that you call it childish in the same paragraph as you admit to not being able to touch your arse without covering your fingers in shit :lol:

"Increasing the risk of" is not admission. Nice try though, ya dirty cheek spreader.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, VincentLee said:

Hold up, I didn't say I wasn't a freak. Just that I poo hygienically.

Don’t you find all the Kamagra affects the “bulk” of your stools? 

Does your mam get you a nice glass of DulcoEase? 

7 minutes ago, VincentLee said:

Kamagra? My "stools" are already made of "wood".

And my cloggs. 😨

Oh, are you Dutch? 

How do you feel about Steve “ Ginger Quiff” McLaren’s risible Dutch/English accent then, Lee? 

steve-mcclaren-phone-call.gif

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season