Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

That's a decent signing for 4M. 

Will be interesting to see what we have lined up if Wood leaves. 

Other than that looks like we aren't really moving this window, unless they're waiting for the last few days to see how things materialize. 

1 minute ago, strawb said:

If we are sure that isak is injury free, then I would prefer his squad place to was filled by a midfielder tbh 

Fight for CL spot with 2 strikers? One of them a well known crock and the other who's just come back from a long layoff. I don't think so. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Fight for CL spot with 2 strikers? One of them a well known crock and the other who's just come back from a long layoff. I don't think so. 

Sound. Who would you expect to come in better than Wood to play 3rd fiddle? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Craig said:

Piss-taking aside, there's no way we'd consider letting Wood go out on loan unless there was someone else coming in. Both Wilson and Isak are too fragile for the likes of Ashworth & Howe to take a risk on them.

It's a bit early to be calling Isak fragile after one injury. His injury record before he joined the club was fine. I do agree though obviously that we'd need to replace Wood if he goes. Buying a player of the profile of either Depay or Thuram would obviously be the best choice, as in someone who is comfortable playing through the centre and out wide. 

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

Sky making out like Weghorst is some kind of wonder signing.

UK broadcasters man :lol: 

Saudi ownership - Newcastle United = Controversial.

If it was Man U....

Saudi - Manchester United = Gold Trafford 

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, strawb said:

Sound. Who would you expect to come in better than Wood to play 3rd fiddle? 

Someone young and upcoming. With Wilson's injury record (he's 30 now too) plus a good chance we'll be in Europe next season, there would definitely be decent game time.

2 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Someone young and upcoming. With Wilson's injury record (he's 30 now too) plus a good chance we'll be in Europe next season, there would definitely be decent game time.

Sound. Name someone

• Confused 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season