Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

I'd honestly prefer Evan Ferguson from Brighton, but I doubt we could get them to sell him for a figure within our budget.

I don't know a lot about Santiago Gimenez at Feyenoord, but he looks decent. Also Ricardo Pepi at PSV.

Edited by The Fish

bournemouth will apparently want up to £50m for solanke. i know strikers don't come cheap but surely there is better value to be found elsewhere? this is the first season that he's consistently scored goals at this level. feels like a punt, particularly given the FFP constraints

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

bournemouth will apparently want up to £50m for solanke. i know strikers don't come cheap but surely there is better value to be found elsewhere? this is the first season that he's consistently scored goals at this level. feels like a punt, particularly given the FFP constraints

Bournemouth wanting £50m for Solanke is like me wanting sexy time with Emily Blunt. Wanting not getting. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Mitrovic on loan is an option that we’re exploring according to Downie :lol: 

I would legitimately prefer we brought Ayoze Perez back in on loan than that mental fat cunt :lol:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Well if anything is going to bring Noelie back from the dead that'll be it.

maya erskine hulu originals GIF by HULU

ARE YOU WATCHING RAFA?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Well if anything is going to bring Noelie back from the dead that'll be it.

Are you watching, Noelie?

No?

Why not?

Oh, he’s dead 

26 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12952093/Newcastle-Eddie-Howe-SOLD-FFP-six.html

no major incomings this month plus a major player potentially sold down the line to increase ffp headroom, according to the king of catastrophe himself, craig hope

Love it. Headline says 'Newcastle fans are warned that one of Eddie Howe's star men may need to be SOLD to satisfy Financial Fair Play rules'  

What was said 'It’s difficult to hypothesise but, if we’re offered £1billion for one of those players, then no-one could argue against that making sense'

CUNT

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Wtf are Bayern doing signing Eric Dier? 

He's versatile - he's shite in multiple positions.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Imagine this under Ashley. 😂

Problem with Ashley was that he would have just pocketed the cash. Mandy will want to pump all the cash back into the club.

Curious to know how much the value of these things are, say it was £10m that could let us get another Isak!

Not saying we should rename mind!

Bodyform @ SJP :D 

• Like 1