Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

10 hours ago, LondonBlue said:

as a city fan i'm really not comfortable with letting Sterling go.  my feeling is that he'll stay and then go abroad for free next summer. thats mostly based on him saying in numerous interviews that he'd quite like to play abroad some day.

Selling him to a rival too. I would like to see what he could do aboard. My boss who's a city fan says he's superb and frustrating as fuck but would rather have him than not. 

• Like 1

One or two CB (Senesi, Demiral, Tarkowski, Botman...). 

One LB with future (or try to give a choice to Lewis).

One MC football creator (Paqueta or similar)

One Winger (Diaby, Rapinha or similar)

One Striker (Looks like Ekitike).

Sell Ritchie, Krafth or Manquillo, Clark, Lascelles, Almiron (or Murphy), Hendrick and Gayle

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Selling him to a rival too. I would like to see what he could do aboard. My boss who's a city fan says he's superb and frustrating as fuck but would rather have him than not. 

maybe to Barca and we buy Frenkie De Jong and whilst i'm fantasizing they leave Bernado Silva alone

• Like 1

This toonpolls lad is claiming he sent Ekitike a picture of a birthday cake saying where can I send it, and Ekitike DM’ed him with the message in the video. I was skeptical when I saw the screenshots but this seems to show him clicking through and showing it all then the profile - not sure how you’d fake it unless he’s sad enough to splice videos together. 

People are having a go saying the handle on the DM is all caps whereas Ekitikes is all lower case - I’m not sure that matters as the profile he clicks through to looks to be Ekitike, and I don’t think Twitter handles are case sensitive. 

tldr; might be something might be fuck all. 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Whats this kid like? 

Rumour has been going around here for some days based on something from the Telegraph.

Hazard does mainly play as a left winger and had a couple of good seasons at the two Borussias. He was injured a lot last season and fell down the pecking order. Dortmund did pay 25m and it seems unlikely they would sell him for nearly half the money. They want to raise money from transfers though.

Not sure that he would be an upgrade on ASM.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Rumour has been going around here for some days based on something from the Telegraph.

Hazard does mainly play as a left winger and had a couple of good seasons at the two Borussias. He was injured a lot last season and fell down the pecking order. Dortmund did pay 25m and it seems unlikely they would sell him for nearly half the money. They want to raise money from transfers though.

Not sure that he would be an upgrade on ASM.

thanks for the insight. sounds like an underwhelming one compared to some of the names we've been linked with 

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

eriksen to man u, according to romano. shame we weren't in for him - imagine him in midfield alongside bruno and big joe. 

Rip career and any reputation 

hopeful that the good work done by the team in charge of transfers comes to fruit soon. think the Thorgen Hazard potential transfer sort of makes sense as a tactically proficient wide player. he's not a st max (dribbler). but he's also more of a worker bee. if he's not broken from his injuries. 

was hoping for more but have realised the top brass won't publish anything until its done. which is a good thing. 

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season