Defensive Stalwart. The Big Dan.

ohhh_yeah

They were going to do a 'Colossus of the Tyne' a few years ago modelled on me standing either side of the mouth of the Tyne but realised the tall ships masts would've been in danger of catching my knackers if they did build it so decided to give it a miss. :good:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

They were going to do a 'Colossus of the Tyne' a few years ago modelled on me standing either side of the mouth of the Tyne but realised the tall ships masts would've been in danger of catching my knackers if they did build it so decided to give it a miss. :good:

So you’re saying your knackers hang lower than your cock?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Did you know real Colossus of Rhodes didn’t stand astride the ancient at Rhodes town? That said, that image definitely looks better in a souvenir t-shirt / ashtray / tea towel than the reality. 

Stood to one side, didn't it? More like the Statue of Liberty than the popular image?

• Like 3

A boring factoid followed by copious amounts of smutty schoolboy humour. A microcosm of this place tbh :D 

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Stood to one side, didn't it? More like the Statue of Liberty than the popular image?

Aye. Although no one really knows what it was like, it standing astride the harbour was impossible from an engineering pov and for other practical reasons and based on existing evidence etc. Unless HMHM has a bit of Greek ancestry 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Aye. Although no one really knows what it was like, it standing astride the harbour was impossible from an engineering pov and for other practical reasons and based on existing evidence etc. Unless HMHM has a bit of Greek ancestry 

It stood feet planted on either side till one day a particularly tall mast did indeed scrape it's crown jewels so it was then dismantled to just sit crouched atop a religious treasure trove. Then one day it heard plans to put it back astride the harbour and have it's family benefits in danger of being hit again by the old sea salts of antiquity sailing underneath it's legs.....

'You fucking what, mate?'

tumblr_n0l3oo60Pd1ql2w65o2_500.gif.d91a3308204c28f2ea7fc284ff3a32f0.gif

• Haha 6

Women were fucking lifting back in the day.  I mean presumably these were hotties at the time.  Thank fuck I’m alive now when it’s a veritable blartathon. Forsooth.   

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Alex said:

Did you know real Colossus of Rhodes didn’t stand astride the ancient harbour at Rhodes town? That said, that image definitely looks better on a souvenir t-shirt / ashtray / tea towel than the reality. 

Whoah…really?…holiday memories crushed..  😞

DC5FB473-1818-44E5-B165-8397C51B5937.jpeg

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Women were fucking lifting back in the day.  I mean presumably these were hotties at the time.  Thank fuck I’m alive now when it’s a veritable blartathon. Forsooth.   

Duchess of Roker would like a word. 
11724193.jpg

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Duchess of Roker would like a word. 
11724193.jpg

Most Mackems would after 10 bottles of WKD.........probably reminds them of sister

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Most Mackems would after 10 bottles of WKD.........probably reminds them of sister

You could have stopped typing after "would"

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

he's been immense. but...

i thought tuesday was his worst game since he joined for us. the first time he's looked like a 6ft7 centre half playing at left back. i hope he stops trying to drop the shoulder and turn back towards our goal as he was caught out doing it at least twice - one time could have led to a goal for them. 

• Like 4