2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

The best way to describe Ashworth is, he looks like he enjoys Rugby. 

Like he ended up using middle management speak to luck into a career in football, but would much rather be the fucker who was England rugby manager then ended up sporting director at Southampton for no fucking reason, then they got relegated. 

Clive fucking Woodward! That’s Dan Ashworth that. Bet he listens to Bob Mortimers campachuchu bloke and doesn’t see anything wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

11 minutes ago, strawb said:

The best way to describe Ashworth is, he looks like he enjoys Rugby. 

Like he ended up using middle management speak to luck into a career in football, but would much rather be the fucker who was England rugby manager then ended up sporting director at Southampton for no fucking reason, then they got relegated. 

Clive fucking Woodward! That’s Dan Ashworth that. Bet he listens to Bob Mortimers campachuchu bloke and doesn’t see anything wrong.

“he did very well at the FA….” 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If Ashworth had got just got pissed one night instead and sent NUFC a photocopy of his cock by mistake it couldn't have been any better than this. Hopefully there's also proof the man city bloke who was meant to be on gardening leave was under instructions from Ineos Ashley. :ok:

• Haha 7

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

If Ashworth had got just got pissed one night instead and sent NUFC a photocopy of his cock by mistake it couldn't have been any better than this. Hopefully there's also proof the man city bloke who was meant to be on gardening leave was under instructions from Ineos Ashley. :ok:

The article says that Berrada was using an Ineos email address to communicate with Ashworth. :lol:

If I could be arsed I'd go back and find all the Man United supporting dickheads on twotter who were telling me that "successful businessman" Ratcliffe couldn't be making a mistake by demanding staff return to the office, because successful businessmen are incapable of making mistakes..... and tell them all to FUCK OFF. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I can imagine Ratcliffe seeing the news and thinking emails don't count, whilst continuing to make their predicament worse. He's been a blessing.

• Like 2

Same thread.

Forgetting who has sponsored them for nearly 15 years 

"Geordie owners quick on releasing info when it suits them eh. Keep quiet on state sponsored murder but heaven forbid someone wants a new job."

Looks like the Glazers PR stunt of employing some British blowhard and his friends is working perfectly. The stadium and facilities continue to crumble, they have a fraud of a manager, a team of overrated, overpaid and past-it shit, a group of young "talents" that'll be clogging up mid-to-lower level PL teams in a few years, and meanwhile the supporters are happy to indulge in the media crafted distraction of getting riled up about not being allowed to just take someone else's contracted employee for free. They're a supporter base that deserves every last bit of suffering brought upon them by shit ownership.

Do any of them stop to think that maybe Ashworth isn't worth the coin and perhaps they've been had given current circumstances? The cunt can't manage his emails. How's he going being the central hub of a wheel in his own life or whatever shit he likes to peddle out like a teenage boy who hasn't read the book for his homework? But Ratcliffe wants him so they're up and about.

The more we learn about this dickhead the more it becomes clear that he's much better suited to a job at ManU. He's left a legitimate project for a mirage. He's as much a fool as their supporters. ManU's transformation into a bunch of small timers is remarkable for its pace. It's like having the best PL team ever right next door to them has done something to their collective psyche.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Tdansmith said:

Same thread.

"Geordie owners quick on releasing info when it suits them eh. Keep quiet on state sponsored murder but heaven forbid someone wants a new job."

FFS. 

I’m so sick of this!

It’s not state-sponsored murder, it’s state-organised murder.

Dickheads.  

• Haha 9

5 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I’ve emailed Ashworth a photo of my shit. 

5 hours ago, toonotl said:

This story just keeps getting better. :lol:

Erm

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Same thread.

And of course the genocide…

• Haha 5

Enjoy the match, Aussie lads. Is anyone watching it over here? You can pay £8 or something to see both matches but I'm assuming it might also be on dodgy telly. 

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

The absolute arrogance of these pricks.

IMG_1903.jpeg

The lack of self-awareness trumps the arrogance. We're sticking to a contractual agreement that their incoming sporting director agreed and signed off on - Their new CEO has gone running to his mammy (the press) because another child won't give him their toy - and he wants it more than the other child so it's not fair.

We delay the inevitable because it hamstrings them - it makes smart business sense. Why the fuck would we roll over for a competitor? Something tells me "TheReligion" wears water wings in the bath so he doesn't drown.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Expecting it to be shite.

2 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Watching anyway.  

Can I interest you in becoming a Eurovision fan?

• Haha 4

Just now, wykikitoon said:

One of the strongest teams weve had all season :lol: 

Where's the match thread you lazy cunt?

• Haha 1