Other Games 22/23

Just now, Alex said:

Be good if Brighton drop points today. I feel like they’re as big a threat as anyone in terms of top 4 

Aye I was thinking the same. Their wings need clipping and I'd like Brenda to do it for us. 

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Southampton leading an in form Villa…. hope no one is thinking Tuesday will be the proverbial walk in the park :cuppa:

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

Disallowed for something that wouldn't have happened had it been Man U or Liverpool.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Wood subbed and his replacement scores 7 minutes later :lol: 

I caught the sky goons talking about us, selling Wood a big mistake according to merson and the other mensa dodgers agreeing with him. :lol:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently the Everton owner has said its not up to him to sack Lampard :lol: 

:lol:

They were gonna appoint someone else and the fans insisted on Lampard. Maybe he wants the fans to sack him. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I caught the sky goons talking about us, selling Wood a big mistake according to merson and the other mensa dodgers agreeing with him. :lol:

It's clear that selling Wood is all about getting someone else in who suits our style of play. He came in did what was needed last season and now can go elsewhere and do what he's suited to.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

They were gonna appoint someone else and the fans insisted on Lampard. Maybe he wants the 'fans' to put him in a 'headlock' and march him out of the club?

FYP

7 hours ago, OTF said:

It's clear that selling Wood is all about getting someone else in who suits our style of play. He came in did what was needed last season and now can go elsewhere and do what he's suited to.

Plus wages off the books and money towards his replacement as well as creating a space in the squad numbers. Sharp as a blob of porridge is Merson, Boyd and crew. 

• Like 2

The Arsenal v Man U match feels like a big one in the title race. Man City winning at a canter in the hour before, and Arsenal up against an in form top 4 side. 

If they were ever gonna buckle, this is the sort of match it would start to show. 

Obviously I'm about to go out and miss it, so enjoy yourselves. 

Hearts trounced Hibs 0-3 at Easter Road in the cup, Kuol an unused sub. Hearts coach Robbie Neilson may well end up in the championship soon if he wants too, they’re the third best team in Scotland by miles, Alex Neil didn’t even have to do that to get the Norwich job. @Toonpack remains TT’s resident jambo twat :cuppa:

• Haha 2