Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

Just now, Renton said:

Didn't it take Man City 5 years to win the FA cup after they were taken over? I know its hard but we have to be patient.

Absolutley.

We have had a great season. Next year we may not have a final or a high. but if we can progress and improve the squad thats good for me.

• Like 1

Well I thought we turned up, played well and were a little bit unlucky. 2 soft goals really as Bruno didn’t need to concede that free kick and Karina should probably save the second. And Rashford’s shot wasn’t even on target. Remember though, this is just the beginning and we are here to stay as a force going forwards. We’re 3 transfer windows into the revolution. The fucking crack post match about ‘United’ being brilliant btw. Fucking vomit-worthy bollocks. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Hope Casemiro wats his way into a diabetic coma. Looks like he's half way there. 

Looks like someone who’s had loads of botched plastic surgery. Probably because he has 

• Like 1

Just now, Chaser said:

I don't think Karius put a foot wrong. No chance against the free kick and no chance agains the OG. He made some good saves when they were clearly told to test him from distance. 

Yeah, true on reflection after seeing the second goal. You don't get to be good enough to play in a CL final by being shit.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I do hope we see Targett soon though.  I think BDB has been great, but he's no threat going forward and against pace he's a problem.

Thought he was a bit ropey first half and did very well 2nd. He’s looked like CB playing FB for a while now though. It’s understandable as on top of that we’ve not been able to rotate much this season 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well I thought we turned up, played well and were a little bit unlucky. 2 soft goals really as Bruno didn’t need to concede that free kick and Karina should probably save the second. And Rashford’s shot wasn’t even on target. Remember though, this is just the beginning and we are here to stay as a force going forwards. We’re 3 transfer windows into the revolution. The fucking crack post match about ‘United’ being brilliant btw. Fucking vomit-worthy bollocks. 

Aye, as I say if that’s them being brilliant we’ve fucking nothing to fear going into future seasons. Once we have a team that are all Bruno/Trippier quality we will fucking dust that lot. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Thought he was a bit ropey first half and did very well 2nd. He’s looked like CB playing FB for a while now though. It’s understandable as on top of that we’ve not been able to rotate much this season 

Yeh totally agree.  I don't think he was that bad at defending.  It's just he looks flustered.  More so today, but that was nerves/

• Like 1

Haven’t read the thread (I will do when I’m tucked up in bed), had a great weekend, chatted to geordies from all over the world and lots of other teams supporters.

Thought we played very well today apart from their two goals. No shame.

Things are only going to get better. This time last year we were fighting to avoid the drop and here we are in a a final and at the top end of the table.

Fucking great to be a Newcastle fan again.

Love you all you weirdos xx

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Sickner. We need to make sure we finish top 6 now. That will still be a successful season when you compare our squad with the likes of Chelsea, City, Arsenal et al

Wilson needs to be replaced as a priority. Isak needs to be bedded in properly as an ACM or as an Almiron/ASM replacement. Bringing Murphy, Richie and Anderson shows you the work that still needs to be done to this squad

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Haven’t read the thread (I will do when I’m tucked up in bed), had a great weekend, chatted to geordies from all over the world and lots of other teams supporters.

Thought we played very well today apart from their two goals. No shame.

Things are only going to get better. This time last year we were fighting to avoid the drop and here we are in a a final and at the top end of the table.

Fucking great to be a Newcastle fan again.

Love you all you weirdos xx

We love you too CT.

Proud of lads and lasses like you going down there and representing the club and region and having a good time and that's despite the result.

Now go shit in that fountain 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

I went to post in here this morning that I knew we had the ability to win but that I didn't think we would win. I was also going on to say the fact we got to a final is amazing but it just feels wet blanket so I didn't. 

I feel that given where we were 12 months ago, even when we had Bruno and Trippier, the thought that we could finish top 10 and lose a league cup final would be something I would have jumped at. 

However, given the way we have started this year, dropping down the league a bit and today makes it is so much harder to accept. That in itself is a brilliant thing. I just feel so lucky to have my team back. 

I think we did ourselves proud today. We didn't drop our heads and fair play to Karius who performed at a decent level. 

It feels like this was one step too far at this point of our journey but it also feels like it is a step on our wonderful journey rather than a disappointing climax to a fluky season that where we won't get a better chance again. 

• Like 9