David Moyes's Bubble-Blowing Bellwhiffs vs Eddie Howe's RELENTLESS Slaphead-Slaying Mags

Gemmill

I'm trying to enjoy this but trouble is we're just really lucky playing in a shit league and we're shit to watch. I just wish we were playing in the second tier with a team of plucky pre-pubuscent kids, loan players and crisp packets in front of empty stands with real jeopardy on whether we can beat the likes of Huddersfield. That's proper football marra.

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 13

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm trying to enjoy this but trouble is we're just really lucky playing in a shit league and we're shit to watch. I just wish we were playing in the second tier with a team of plucky pre-pubuscent kids, loan players and crisp packets in front of empty stands with real jeopardy on whether we can beat the likes of Huddersfield. That's proper football marra.

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

The league's that shit Brighton are pushing for top 4 marra (from their thread) 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I wonder if Liverpool can still make top 4 

What's important is that they're in the big 4 6 8

Chelsea: pssst

...the big 11

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, OTF said:

What's important is that they're in the big 4 6 8

Chelsea: pssst

...the big 11

They won't beat showing the "top half" including Liverpool in 11th as they did a couple of months ago. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, NJS said:

5 soft goals - just fuck right off man. 

It’s amazing how often we're gifted soft goals, we must be the luckiest team in the country.

Unless you know anything about football. Wilson’s second looks like a howler from West Ham but it was Murphy’s pressing that created the opportunity. Isak’s goal was as a result of the pass and Isak’s pace and willingness to contest the ball, not to mention his cool finish.

As Gary Player once said, ‘the more I practise, the luckier I get’.

• Like 7