Howe’s Hawker Hurricane Goal Machines vs. Selles’ Sputtering Spitfire Spunkbubbles.

Monkeys Fist

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Hope you’re right. We have a pretty tough run in and theirs looks a piece of piss.

I think they’ll get to 71 so we need at least 2 wins.

Didn’t need to FYP 

:CT:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Howay said:

We’ve won 8 of our last 9 games, we will be massively up for the games against Brighton and Arsenal, plus we play a few of the bottom half scrubs (Leicester, Chelsea, and Leeds). If you think Liverpool will win every game why not us? 

We're better than everyone in this league apart from Man City imo. Liverpool beat us twice but weren't better in either game. I expect us to beat Arsenal. Not beyond possible we could win all our remaining games. This season is little short of a miracle. :nufc:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Surreymag said:

It was a good turnaround second half so I believe.I will once again look forward to MOD. I am really looking forward to the Arsenal game. It should be a cracker.

musings from the marsh...: Happy Birthday, Paul Weller...

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Champions League confirmed, 13 goals in a week, rampant once more.

”Excuse me, guys. But our signing who is bedding in is not as good as my best friend who has fucked his cheesestrings, sorry, hamstrings, once more.”

45 mil signing still bedding in  after 4 months?

naaaaaaaaaah.

your bf is trash and was trash at everton too

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

28 minutes ago, OTF said:

Customary:

❤️

Look at Gordon's face, there's no strop there. He knows his time will come and TBF I though the whole team looked to be trying to set him up to score in today's game, which doesn't help as the expectation would have been high and probably didn't help with those two misses.

Gordon or Maxi, the last two games have shown it really needs to be Isak starting on the left and Howe needs to find a way to make that work every game they are fit. This team is amazing when on the front foot and will scare any opposition playing that way.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Dougle said:

You don’t see our red manc medal winning cunt in many of these pics do you?

Are you sure? Cause hes in all three from this week.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dougle said:

You don’t see our red manc medal winning cunt in many of these pics do you?

Top left in current one.

I'm also enjoying how Eddie is making sure as many of the squad as possible are getting the win bonus. No other excuse to try and send Dummett or the wee radgie one out there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not convinced by the clamour for Isak out left. We’ve were  brilliant against Tottenham with Joe out there. Much better imo the way Howe is doing it keeping both strikers fresh and hungry and having great options off the bench.

It will be even more important next season with all the extra games.

6 hours ago, sammynb said:

Top left in current one.

Oh aye, so he is. Thought that was Tindall, but spotted him in the middle.

Apologies for questioning the lads erm loyalty

*cough*

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Burn’s driven pass into Isak for the first goal is fucking tremendous. Good vision to find him and the perfect weight on the pass. This is a Dan Burn slander free thread 

Burn was excellent in the second half. 

• Like 3

On 01/05/2023 at 00:36, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Burn’s driven pass into Isak for the first goal is fucking tremendous. Good vision to find him and the perfect weight on the pass. This is a Dan Burn slander free thread 

Was struck at the Southampton game by how much stick he gets from some quarters if he doesn’t play an inch perfect pass. Some fucking knackers just need to have a boo boy, don’t they? I think he’s done a fucking fantastic job tbh 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 7

9 hours ago, Alex said:

Was struck at the Southampton game by how much stick he gets from some quarters if he doesn’t play an inch perfect pass. Some fucking knackers just need to have a boo boy, don’t they? I think he’s done a fucking fantastic job tbh 

That’s about it. It was Wilson of all people at the turn of the year, look how that turned out. Targett is becoming better and better the longer he sits on the bench, I think we have Roberto Carlos sitting on there now 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5