Sandro Tonali

wykikitoon

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Yeah if I had a gambling addiction and was given the choice between getting supported and cheered by fans during a difficult time, or having to peer out from a tunnel and feel excluded, I think I know what I'd choose.

This is a Liverpool fan though, and they're never happier than when they feel persecuted, so maybe this is just how your average gambling addicted Liverpool fan would like to be treated.

You’d think given their predilection for abusing helium they’d be a bit more understanding. That said, he’s doing his bit to sort out the crisis in the Middle East by putting a Palestine flag next to his name on Twitter. Because that really fucking helps. What are you doing? 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

You’d think given their predilection for abusing helium they’d be a bit more understanding. That said, he’s doing his bit to sort out the crisis in the Middle East by putting a Palestine flag next to his name on Twitter. Because that really fucking helps. What are you doing? 

:lol:

It's not abuse, it's a noble pursuit.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I completely get that but if there's no evidence of spot fixing or that he's bet against his own side then I still think 12 months is a bit much.

This is all because some little grass still hasn't got over a childhood of bullying about his name.

All good and well, but Sandro's surname is Italian for toenail and you don't see him crying about it.

ba GIF

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I completely get that but if there's no evidence of spot fixing or that he's bet against his own side then I still think 12 months is a bit much.

This is all because some little grass still hasn't got over a childhood of bullying about his name.

Well we don't know what evidence there is at the moment.  His agents latest comments suggest there's actually less to it than what is being suggested so who knows where it will end up as.  But I guess the fear is that gambling can lead to spot fixing (or worse in Italy) so that's why they come down harder on it.  Not saying that I agree with that, just that's what I'm assuming the reasoning is.

On 22/10/2023 at 14:13, Renton said:

Mackem all over this alleged Facebook Post from Tonali. Not questioning why it's a different name, a blurred adult image in the  avatar, and would have been made when he was 11 years old. Almost like they have an agenda. 

That's been doing the rounds for years. I assumed he was just a stupid kid sharing someone else's meme

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3036911629729212&set=p.3036911629729212&type=3

On 19/10/2023 at 15:25, Renton said:

What I wanna know is, if we've got the power to fix all these matches the mackem claim, why can't we make this go away? Useless Saudi overlords. 

Howay the Saudi overlords! 

Screenshot_20231023_224934_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5b3e23f68af533e143961c112f644e6f.jpg

• Haha 4

:CT:

"Give me a fixed camera. You are idiots! If you bet on football you're empty, you're stupid. There's no need to justify those who bet!"

“There are a million things they could do. [Bet on] cats, dogs, hamsters. I am not suggesting anything. Of course, it would be better not to gamble at all. Did you bet on football? You must be empty. This is stupidity. You must be stupid."

Pablo Di Canio

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Will he still get a CL winners medal seeing as he played in the first two matches?

In a way it will be funny when he gets the medal because it will be confirmation to the rest of the world that the Saudis are buying success.

troll GIF

• Haha 2

I guess its better than him having done his cruciate.

Hopefully Eddie and the team will have him firing on all cylinders for next season.

Lets just hope he doesnt spend too much time in spoons and come back to preseason like HBA!

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Will he still get a CL winners medal seeing as he played in the first two matches?

iC0IBEt.png

https://documents.uefa.com/r/Regulations-of-the-UEFA-Champions-League-2023/24/Article-11-Trophy-and-medals-Online

no language barring a player who hasn't played sufficient games, Eddie's choice pretty much who gets one 

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

So that's effective immediately right? Disappointing for him and us but hopefully he learns from it and repays the faith shown in him.

Am curious where the conspiracy mackems land on this one, is 10 months still proof of Saudi corruption?