Sandro Tonali

wykikitoon

32 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

He is definitely more of a Popworld kinda guy.

:lol:
Always had him down as Black Garter/ Clock regular, since the Adelphi closed. 

Takes his narcs to the Quayside ‘Spoons when a bit of class and discretion are called for. 

• Haha 2

They're playing Norway tonight. If the French put the Swiss away, which they should, Sandy might not be done with the tournament for at least one more match, against the Spaniards. Which isn't until the 5th of July, coincidentally, the birthday of yours truly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

the 5th of July, coincidentally, the birthday of yours truly.

Well, on your birthday 16yrs ago, I had a front row seat to the Technicolor gizzards of Mrs.F as young Ms.F , who shares your birthday, was being dug out of her. 

I’m chauffeuring her and her mates to their Prom at SJP this Friday and I’ll make sure I regale them all with the same tale. 

• Haha 5

:lol: The phrase reminds me of my mate Paul. Who overdid the shrooms many years back and spent about 4 hours of simultaneously hallucinating and chundering down the pan

• Haha 2

I should probably say it was an emergency caesarean- not just your run-of-the-mill distended minge. :lol:

I think the way I described it to my brother at the time was “ an explosion in a butcher’s shop.” 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Really selling having kids and ever shagging your missus again here lads 

Tbf, the one upside to Mrs.F having them out the sunroof, is that’s it’s still tight as a gnats throat. 

There’s always positives if you look for them. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Tbf, the one upside to Mrs.F having them out the sunroof, is that’s it’s still tight as a gnats throat. 

There’s always positives if you look for them. 

Definitely not going to ask how you know that.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I should probably say it was an emergency caesarean- not just your run-of-the-mill distended minge. :lol:

I think the way I described it to my brother at the time was “ an explosion in a butcher’s shop.” 

I remember when my little lad first came into this world (3yrs and 363 days ago), I was stationed up at my wife's shoulders. Risked a look over the 'modesty sheet' and it was like a Geiger/Escher/Bosch mash up in there. Took a beat before looking back at her so I could stop my face looking like

Excited Game Of Thrones GIF

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I remember when my little lad first came into this world (3yrs and 363 days ago), I was stationed up at my wife's shoulders. Risked a look over the 'modesty sheet' and it was like a Geiger/Escher/Bosch mash up in there. Took a beat before looking back at her so I could stop my face looking like

Excited Game Of Thrones GIF

Wait! Are you telling us you have a lass? 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Wait! Are you telling us you have a lass? 

And we've totally done it!

You don't know her though, she goes to a different school.

• Haha 5