Sandro Tonali

wykikitoon

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I watched the first one (of the originals) and just never watched the others.  It is something I have wanted to do.

TBH I am now scratching my head now WTF I haven't :lol: 

Confused Star Wars GIF

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Chaser said:

In more interested in the agent front left!

Like Gloom, I have a bit of a negative feeling about this. I dont know his work, but given he already played for his boyhood club which turned out only to be AC, he gets a forced move to come to us.

Saying that, I felt the same way when I saw Botman signing on and he's been outstanding so hopefully it's a good that they have low expectations to begin with and then suddenly find themselves immersed in it. 

She's his agent 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.fcinter1908.it/ultimora/collaboratrice-riso-inter-agenzia/amp/

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

He's posted on his Insta saying hello Magpies.  A load of Milan fans saying their unfollowing :lol: 

They've been far and away the most salty opposition fans I've ever witnessed after we've signed a player. Some of the stuff I've seen on Insta and Twitter has been nothing short of glorious 😂 Embarrassing at times for them.

I can see this lad setting Popword Bigg Market alight on a weekly basis, howay son!

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Boring interview. I wanted to find out what his favourite movie is and what his fav holiday destination is.

We'll probably never know what his favourite pizza is.*

* - certo che è margherita del cazzo

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Sei sicuro che non sia un'anatra?

L'anatra è per il girovita e la morbidezza della testa. Mortacci tua, testa di cazzo!

It’s time we took the captaincy off Lascelles properly and give it to this bloke. Stopped by on his time off to greet the new player and introduce himself as a resource for him to settle. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 7

If Lascelles is off on holiday I’d hardly expect him to jet back to introduce himself but the way Trippier can talk to him about playing against him at international level, about winning the league and about moving abroad is something Lascelles hasn’t a clue about. Howe is never going to take the captaincy off Lascelles but if he’s here next season he’d do well to resign the captaincy himself.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If Lascelles is off on holiday I’d hardly expect him to jet back to introduce himself but the way Trippier can talk to him about playing against him at international level, about winning the league and about moving abroad is something Lascelles hasn’t a clue about. Howe is never going to take the captaincy off Lascelles but if he’s here next season he’d do well to resign the captaincy himself.

Aye, tbf I’m not meaning I expect Lascelles to be there just that it’s a good gesture by Trippier. I’d just like Trippier to be officially our captain really, he deserves a mountain of credit for the turn around of the club. 

• Like 3