Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

12 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Looks pretty consistent, not sure why Tomori didn’t play yesterday, he didn’t appear for England during the break 🤷🏻‍♂️

They play inter every year, it'll be the first time most of them have played against Newcastle United and the famous black and white stripes. It's bound to have distracted them. 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Looks pretty consistent, not sure why Tomori didn’t play yesterday, he didn’t appear for England during the break 🤷🏻‍♂️

He was suspended for the Inter game. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Everton are wank

Their fans were just generically booing throughout the game when it wasn't silent and I don't even think they knew what they were booing for? It's got so bad for them every year now I'd be tempted to gamble on relegation and years of wilderness in the championship just in case they had a great promotion year and some fun pissing the league. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Their fans were just generically booing throughout the game when it wasn't silent and I don't even think they knew what they were booing for? It's got so bad for them every year now I'd be tempted to gamble on relegation and years of wilderness in the championship just in case they had a great promotion year and some fun pissing the league. 

Did they say anything in commentary about the booing? No doubt what brilliant die hard, hard working fans they are who deserve so much better. 

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Did they say anything in commentary about the booing? No doubt what brilliant die hard, hard working fans they are who deserve so much better. 

They said fuck all. They're not a happy bunch and need putting out of their misery tbh. They could end up enjoying themselves in the long run but could also become a Sunderland. (They're already like them in so many ways especially just before they eventually were flushed).

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

They said fuck all. They're not a happy bunch and need putting out of their misery tbh. They could end up enjoying themselves in the long run but could also become a Sunderland. (They're already like them in so many ways especially just before they eventually were flushed).

Plus they have a massively expensive new stadium to pay for.

• Haha 3

Even MOTD2 peddled the myth of a supportive Goodison. I can't remember when it wasn't either silent, or toxic. 

These new owners sounds dodgy as fuck, our antipodean members might be able to talk more about 777's Australian team but from what I heard they're not doing a good job at any of their owned sides. 

4 hours ago, The Fish said:

Even MOTD2 peddled the myth of a supportive Goodison. I can't remember when it wasn't either silent, or toxic. 

These new owners sounds dodgy as fuck, our antipodean members might be able to talk more about 777's Australian team but from what I heard they're not doing a good job at any of their owned sides. 

TBH didn't even realise that 777 partners were involved with Melbourne Victory but if what happening there is how they are going to operate the blue scouse mackems, bring it on!

So obviously the difference in money is huge but Victory have been one of the better clubs, financially and with trophies during the time of the A-League but the last few years, they have been all over the shop, under performing finishing 2nd bottom last season, runners up in 21-22 and bottom in 20-21.

According to this they have taken full control as of this season and the former chairman isn't happy or confident.

• Like 1