Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Very early days but looking doubtful we'll finish above Liverpool and maybe Spurs this season. Tbf to Villa they've had a huge knock to their defence and at the same time our central defence is looking decidedly fragile in depth. Think there are 5 CL places this season? So we need to finish above one of:

Man city

Arsenal

Spurs

ManU

Liverpool

With teams like BHA and Villa also thereabouts. It's tough and my early prediction of third for us doesn't seem likely with CL distractions thrown in. Here's hoping Howe turns this around ASAP as you say. 

way too early to be revising predictions. Sere one point worse off than the same fixtures last season. It’s just exacerbated by them all coming at once instead of being spread across the season. Let’s see where we are after 10-15 games before we start shitting the bed 

Just put lyon v PSG on and can only conclude they'll cut through us especially if defensive injuries are still apparent by then. It's 2-0 to PSG which I've missed but did see a Lyon corner turn into a three on two counter attack by PSG where they hit the bar as the three toyed with the two.

Your French correspondent,

Haw-Hee-HawmanHeyman.

(They've just scored a third after 38 mins).

• Haha 8

59 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Ten Hag is getting found out this season, i reckon. The cone-headed fraud 

I had a quick scan at the betting this morning and the only thing that convinced me to have a rare small punt was Arsenal and Celtic both looking spectacularly overpriced. 

5 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Ten Hag also seemingly a shit man manager to go alongside the fact he’s a shite tactician and judge of player. 

I suspect Sancho himself is a bell but it's great to watch them publicly having this to and fro.

Ultimately it's the fault of ten Hag. The bloke's a cunt and the longer he's in charge there the better for us.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Maguire and Henderson start :lol: 

Who Cares So What GIF by PragerU

57 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Good to see that Barney Ronay isn’t a boring prick about just us.

:lol:

He's painted himself into a corner. Get on with it Barney Rubble. :good:

• Haha 3