Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Stick to homes under the hammer 

IMG_20231217_183506.jpg

The absolute pelters Rafa got for being defensive against far superior teams yet Man U's expensively assembled side get a well done Mr Ten Bob? :lol:

• Like 9

Apparently the Man Utd keeper completed the most passes out of their team :lol: I don’t really mind Dion Dublin but you’re spot on there, HMHM. The double standards is ridiculous. They way sone pundits go on like Ten Haag is working sone sort of miracle there, man. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Apparently the Man Utd keeper completed the most passes out of their team :lol: I don’t really mind Dion Dublin but you’re spot on there, HMHM. The double standards is ridiculous. They way sone pundits go on like Ten Haag is working sone sort of miracle there, man. 

Was it Keane or Neville who went overboard on Rafa? 'they'll get football done away with'? I wonder if they were as scathing tonight? 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Was it Keane or Neville who went overboard on Rafa? 'they'll get football done away with'? I wonder if they were as scathing tonight? 

Neville or Carragher I think. Or maybe both on various occasions. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

Laughable? I’d like to see more of it. Well more of it for the red Manc cunts anyway.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for dodgy decisions going against the red Manc cunts and the red or blue Scouse cunts. But two yellow cards back to back… and for dissent? It makes a mockery of other decisions we’ve seen and will see during the remainder of the season.

TAA against us for one. He should have had two yellows in reasonably quick succession but got away with the second yellow (which was blatant) because he’d not long been booked for dissent. 

If they were consistent with that sort of strict officiating, the likes of Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal probably wouldn’t finish another game with 11 men on the field. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Neville or Carragher I think. Or maybe both on various occasions. 

Neville was definitely the biggest critic like. Called it anti-football and went against the spirit of the game etc. 

But was noticeably quiet once we had Miggy, Perez and Rondon causing havoc for defences for 6 months. Never once gave him credit once he had us pushing teams more, when we had the players capable.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MrBass said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for dodgy decisions going against the red Manc cunts and the red or blue Scouse cunts. But two yellow cards back to back… and for dissent? It makes a mockery of other decisions we’ve seen and will see during the remainder of the season.

TAA against us for one. He should have had two yellows in reasonably quick succession but got away with the second yellow (which was blatant) because he’d not long been booked for dissent. 

If they were consistent with that sort of strict officiating, the likes of Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal probably wouldn’t finish another game with 11 men on the field. 

More of it please. Couldn't give a toss about TAA not getting a red any more. I've had enough of players of 'big clubs' acting the spoiled cunt and getting away with it. 

Just watching MOTD, is it just me or have there been more cards for managers this season? Again, I'd like to see more.managers held to a higher standard than they have been. Laughable that they brought in a new rule to shackle Tindall and (correct me if I'm wrong) our staff haven't seen a single card?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Get yourselves stuck into this. :lol:

Never see huffy responses like this from non Liverpool or Man United pundits do you? Nor would it be allowed to run by the presenter if there was an attempt by a Shay Given to give an example. Still remember Beresford being totally shut down by hairy hands for having a go at Gary Neville who had been a tit on the pitch, never saw him on a sky match as a pundit again. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 1

It’s fair enough imo, defending the tactic. But demanding respect and having a massive problem with VVD’s comments is pathetic imo. Especially as those comments were a fair representation of the game 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Keane didn’t mention that Man Utd have spent a billion fuckin quid to go to Anfield and play like a team hoping to  attain mid table respectability :cuppa:

Aye, I was thinking that we've seen Newcastle go to Anfield with that game plan plenty of times over the years and it was an admission that we weren't at the same level as Liverpool. This is pretty much the same thing from Man U but to do so with the money they've spent over the years is embarassing.

• Like 2