Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Absolutely. He is clearly miserable at Man Utd and playing like it. He was unplayable a lot of the time last season, so his ability is unquestionable.

I don't even think it's 100% attitude, as I think the place is dragging him down mentally. You don't do all the great community stuff he does/did if you're a complete prick, he seems like a very decent young lad to me. Stick him in an environment like ours with our dressing room atmosphere and I bet he'd thrive again (aye, I know it's not going to happen :lol:)

Straight swap for Ashworth?

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

which one was he - the shit one or the gash one?

Shit one, not the permacrock

7 hours ago, Dougle said:

Pens for Minteh and Feyenoord v Roma

You forget that we're getting this lad back this summer. I assume we'll be keeping him in the squad given the season he's been having at Feyenoord.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You forget that we're getting this lad back this summer. I assume we'll be keeping him in the squad given the season he's been having at Feyenoord.

Nah probably keep Wilson instead. 

If Chelsea win the Carabao Cup does the league lose a European spot assuming Chelsea finish outside of them? 

I'm assuming we're team Liverpool for Sunday then as much as I'd like Klopp to gnash his teeth out in defeat. 

1 hour ago, aimaad22 said:

If Chelsea win the Carabao Cup does the league lose a European spot assuming Chelsea finish outside of them? 

I'm assuming we're team Liverpool for Sunday then as much as I'd like Klopp to gnash his teeth out in defeat. 

Ah fuck. I can't find it in me to want Liverpool to win. I'm just going to ignore the whole thing

• Like 2

14 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Right last 10mins for Leeds tonight. If take Gray straight off em. 

Summerville also looks a canny good player as well. If Leeds do go up they'll have a better chance of keeping them.

• Like 1