Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

5 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

This afternoon I’ve had a shower and sorted some clothing storage things out whilst listening to an audio book. Done the recycling. The now semi-permanent Mrs PL has watched a profoundly depressing episode of silent witness where a local fascist murders a couple of holocaust survivors. 

What I’m getting at is it’s easy to avoid watching a meeting of the two of the most cuntish fan bases in Europe. 

Just looked at the score. I feel you should all be considering life options at this point :cuppa: 

Aye. I didn't watch it either and I'm a Liverpool fan. It's the league cup, nobody cares. Too many folk take this game and their "allegiances" waaaay to seriously.

😉

Think I have you all beat here, I spent the afternoon putting up a fence. I put the posts in yesterday while we were getting bummed, and fixed the boards this afternoon. I would rather have numerous soft wood splinters than watch Liverpool win a cup

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

The cock sucking that club and the manc reds get is off the fucking scale, like. 

5 main articles on the BBC all about Liverpool this morning, it's fuckin' cringe-worthy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Dipper moaning about some decisions this morning.

Told him yesterday I would rather shit in my hands and clap than watch the game. He was clearly pissed as he's asked me again this morning if I watched it and no.

Told him I have fuck all interest in the game and result and if some cunt caught some red cunt high in a challenge and he was stretched off then good :lol: 

• Haha 9

39 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So do you just have a standing weekly meeting with HR or is it on an ad hoc basis?

Wykiki's Monday morning work ritual,

jack-nicholson.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Nefilim said:

Generally, when we're posting in the Other Games YY/YY thread, we're chatting about topics loosely connected to games, that happened within the last few days, or at least the last decade...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, ewerk said:

Gawd bless ‘em, plucky underdogs.

IMG_1290.jpeg

Age of Liverpool's starting 11

GK - 25

RB - 20

CB - 24

CB - 32

LB - 29

CM - 25

CM - 31

CM - 21

RW - 20

CF - 24

LW - 27

Average age 25 (not fucking kids at all), their subs brought that down by a whole year to 24. 

GK - 24

RB - 20

CB - 25

CB - 21

LB - 27

CM - 22

CM - 23

RW - 21

CAM - 24

LW - 29

CF - 22

Average age of Chelsea's starting 11 was 23 - even with their subs it was still 23.

This media wankfest is a piss take - they had 6 players starting that were 25 or over compared to Chelsea's 3. Two players in their 30's compared to Chelsea's zero. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Renton said:

Fucking glad that's Chelsea and not us being sucker punched like that mind. 

they would have had a field day if it was us on the receiving end, which we would have been if we'd made it past chelsea and boro to the final - our form is horrible 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The average age of the Chelsea team at the end of the game was 22 vs 24 for Liverpool apparently.

I noticed Sky literally had the headline "Against all odds" after their win. Weren't Liverpool probably favourites after we knocked out Man City? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Generally, when we're posting in the Other Games YY/YY thread, we're chatting about topics loosely connected to games, that happened within the last few days, or at least the last decade...

Yes. 

• Haha 2

The red scousers unbelievably managed to defeat a side 10 places and 25 points behind them in the league.

Wow, how unexpected, said absolutely nobody except the fawning media and deluded fans.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Yes. 

Off to re-watch Dogtown and Z-Boys, thanksverymuch.

52 minutes ago, Renton said:

I noticed Sky literally had the headline "Against all odds" after their win. Weren't Liverpool probably favourites after we knocked out Man City? 

Also considering they're top of the league too :lol: