Sir Eddie's Champion's League Prospects vs Senor Nee Baals Conference League Spunkbuckets

Gemmill

On 08/08/2023 at 14:25, aimaad22 said:

Is that bed wetting I see already? 

We will overrun them, the gulf in class will be clear and ridiculous thoughts of Villa's rise will be put to bed. 3-1. Isak, Barnes and Joe. 

Whilst most of yous were busy shining Emery's buttocks, some saw through the cloud of hype. Don't forget it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

24 minutes ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Oh Jesus, I got a shot of Wray and Nephew bought for me once. Necked it and the next hour was very ropey.

Aye. It’s a ‘mixer’ rather than a ‘sipper’ :D All the Appleton Estate stuff is the same company / distillery and much more refined. Wray and Nephew is unaged fire watta. 

13 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Whilst most of yous were busy shining Emery's buttocks, some saw through the cloud of hype. Don't forget it. 

I largely agreed with Rayvin’s earlier assessment. But I would say it wasn’t just a purple patch last season. I think Gloom pointed out they were 3rd in the form table from the point Emery took over. But there aren’t many teams that can cope with our pace, power and constant running when we’re playing well. 

Edited by Alex

5 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

On 05/08/2023 at 17:23, Monkeys Fist said:

5-0. 

the-big-lebowski-coen-brothers.gif

the-big-lebowski-coen-brothers.gif

• Haha 7

18 hours ago, Alex said:

I largely agreed with Ratvin’s earlier assessment. But I would say it wasn’t just a purple patch last season. I think Gloom pointed out they were 3rd in the form table from the point Emery took over. But there aren’t many teams that can cope with our pace, power and constant running when we’re playing well. 

it’s a great result. They’re the only team last season who really turned us over. We were unlucky to lose to Liverpool and to escape from Leicester and Arsenal with draws but Villa away was the only game in the whole of last season where we we outclassed. Shows how good today’s performance must have been. Gutted I wasn’t able to find a way of watching it!

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

it’s a great result. They’re the only team last season who really turned us over. We were unlucky to lose to Liverpool and to escape from Leicester and Arsenal work draws but Villa away was the only game in time whole of last season where we we outclassed. Shows how good today’s performance must have been. Gutted I wasn’t able to find a way of watching it!

Aye. I didn’t articulate it particularly well in my previous post but the point I was trying to make is that they’re a decent fucking side. So it was an impressive performance from us. That said, I’ll be happy for Villa to prove me wrong and have a shite season :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Anyone got any clue if there are any decent dodgy streams where I can watch motd abroad in Italy? Forgot my bastard fire stick 

Can't you just watch it layer on your phone or tablet?

Well that was a fun day out :lol: 

They we’re good mind but ultimately we’ve battered one of the leagues better teams. 

The ref was absolutely appalling mind & how that rat in goal never got sent off I’ll never know.

• Like 6

Actual footage from christchurch this morning.

happy waking up GIF by StyleHaul

Fucking hell we were good! Diaby looked decent for them, botman falling over was funny, Isaks second finish was world class and Barnes goal was very slick. 

No fucking pre-assist bullshit for the new boys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Not to get too carried away but if we’re doing that to Villa, imagine what we’ll do to the shite.

Also, it’s been a long time since I felt the absolute confidence in something that I did as soon as Barnes got played in for the fifth. You just knew he was going to score 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Whereas it'll be my first matchday venture to one of Peterborough's local pubs for local people. Pray for Meenzer :pray:

How was it?

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not to get too carried away but if we’re doing that to Villa, imagine what we’ll do to the shite.

Also, it’s been a long time since I felt the absolute confidence in something that I did as soon as Barnes got played in for the fifth. You just knew he was going to score 

ASM who? 

🤣

• Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1