Respectful Pep's Arteta Squashers vs Eddie "Fanny Magnet" Howe's Rapid Challengers

Gemmill

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

OG ?

His ex Mrs is a mag, and was a Skunker, those of us online at the time got an "as it happened" commentary, he later came on the forum and completely lost it, it was tremendous.

OG loosely means old skool or back in the day 👍

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

OG loosely means old skool or back in the day 👍

It was certainly "different". Gemmill tried it for a little while but ran away from the big boys.

• Haha 2

I'll be very surprised if Citeh don't go after another attacking mid. They were already a bit light there, by their standards, and had lost a lot of goals from Mahrez and Gundogan leaving. As for the match at the weekend I don't think there'll be a better time to play them than now. Mid week European game, they're traditionally quite slow starters, and even though they won 3-0 in the end, they didn't look all that convincing against Burnley. I wouldn't be shocked if we win, but I'd be more than happy with a draw when you consider they have Ivan Drago up front. 

Edited by Polarboy

14 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Well I knew that…but I didn’t want to confuse Toonpack too much, he’s knocking on a bit now ☺️

Seeing he calls my lot convicts, you'd think he'd know what a gangster is?!??

6 hours ago, Toonpack said:

It was certainly "different". Gemmill tried it for a little while but ran away from the big boys.

I tried it once but straight away got "fuck off you cunt" so I gave up.

Oh wait, that was Alex on here come to think of it. :lol:

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Skunkers? I don't think I did. It was like the sex offenders' wing notice board.

9 hours ago, Renton said:

I tried it once but straight away got "fuck off you cunt" so I gave up.

Oh wait, that was Alex on here come to think of it. :lol:

That was the standard greeting for new posters, filtered out the runaways from the stayers.

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Skunkers? I don't think I did. It was like the sex offenders' wing notice board.

It was Renton from here, he confirmed further up, apologies, but I find it hard to tell you two apart, you are so alike.

9 hours ago, sammynb said:

Seeing he calls my lot convicts, you'd think he'd know what a gangster is?!??

Convicts is less arduous to type out than arrogant sheep shagging bastards

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

It was Renton from here, he confirmed further up, apologies, but I find it hard to tell you two apart, you are so alike.

Genuinely the most insulted I've ever felt on here.

• Haha 8