Lewis Hall

LongTimeAdmirer

14 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

memory playing tricks on me here, so a one for the older lads on here....

I seem to recall wyn davies was a bit of a ginge, rang me mate up about 10 minutes ago who's a few months my senior and he reckons he was blonde. tricky one!  :)

e3d0640ca3939706cf1810def14c751e.jpg.32d91a02bd171414cf37e8a42e5759f0.jpg

Deffo not blonde or a true ginge tbh, mid-brown hair. Got his autograph when he was in having a cuppa in Mark Toney's (I'd been dragged shopping in town with me mum).

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Deffo not blonde or a true ginge tbh, mid-brown hair. Got his autograph when he was in having a cuppa in Mark Toney's (I'd been dragged shopping in town with me mum).

fucks sake, I thought I'd solved our striker crisis.  :(

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Jonjo Shelvey.

Prove me wrong.

I always assumed he was like a Ken Doll or Alan Rickman in Dogma;

Alan Rickman on the set of Dogma

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, The Fish said:

What if I tell you that the questions are put to him by an aviatophile with innumerate speech impediments?

Hall: "I look forward to learning from players that have played a lot of senior games and learning from their experience"....etc etc

Next question: "So how do you feel about the chance to learn from senior players like Trippier"

FFS :lol:  

With all the positive changes behind the scenes can't they sort out this guy as well? At this point you almost watch it like one of those movies that are so bad you need to see them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2