Eddie and Mad Dog's Ponderous and Clumsy Useless Shites v The Ghost of Ivan Toney's, can I get 3/1 for that, Bees

sammynb

I'd go back to a Longstaff, Joelinton, Bruno midfield. It worked well last season , and after the last 3 games we need to get back to basics. 

Id also be tempted to give Wilson a start at CF, and 2 from Gordon/Barnes/Isak as RW and LW. Burn back in at LB. 

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'd go back to a Longstaff, Joelinton, Bruno midfield. It worked well last season , and after the last 3 games we need to get back to basics. 

Id also be tempted to give Wilson a start at CF, and 2 from Gordon/Barnes/Isak as RW and LW. Burn back in at LB. 

You're getting dapped up real nice for something similar i said last week but they responded like this instead farken

Saturday Morning Cartoons Dnd GIF by Dungeons & Dragons

Theyre plotting against me...

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

Slightly concerning comments from Eddie in the pre-match presser. I'm paraphrasing, but he essentially said he's picking the team on this seasons form, not last seasons, and he doesn't want to fix something that isn't broken. 

The elephant in the room being the team was clearly very broken vs Brighton and the 2nd half against Liverpool 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i agree with this tweet on both points. would be great to see how it worked, but ain't happening 

In reality that just becomes a 424, Tonali and Bruno don't know which one of them is sitting, Hall gets beasted down the wing and we lose 5-2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Pope's form is the biggest concern for me, he bailed us out when we werent playing well last year. Just hasn't been happening for him lately, looks so nervy these days.

Aye. His form is my biggest concern. When he first signed for us he came for everything. Now he stays on his line and when he does come he flaps.

and let’s not even talk about when the ball as it his feet.

Edited by Holden McGroin