Eddie and Mad Dog's Snail-Like Slow As Fuck Starters v Ça plane pour Mappe, Ça plane pour Ekitike, Ça plane pour moi, moi, moi, moi, (Hou-hou-oou-oou!) ça plane pour PSG

sammynb

Priveldged to have seen that. They looked good in keeping possession,  but gave Pope almost no bother. We struggled with possession, but punished them when we had it. Fair play to the PSG fans, they were incredible until our 4th. Alright, they had a drum but a couple of thousand constantly kept to the script, singing and dancing in unison.  Went home with a few spare flares. 

I was convinced it would be like the Barca match all those years ago, hanging onto 3-2. But no, Schar scored a screamer and in the end it was a piss take. M'Bappe who? 

:nufc:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Priveldged to have seen that. They looked good in keeping possession,  but gave Pope almost no bother. We struggled with possession, but punished them when we had it. Fair play to the PSG fans, they were incredible until our 4th. Alright, they had a drum but a couple of thousand constantly kept to the script, singing and dancing in unison.  Went home with a few spare flares. 

I was convinced it would be like the Barca match all those years ago, hanging onto 3-2. But no, Schar scored a screamer and in the end it was a piss take. M'Bappe who? 

:nufc:

Have you got your earmuffs for the Metro home? 

• Haha 3

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It's quiet actually. Just passing your way, 4 lane ends as I speak. Only bad thing tonight is I had some weird white out when Almiron scored, literally went blind for maybe a second, deaf for 5 seconds, and lost my balance and hit the deck. Embarrassing. Fortunately I didn't piss myself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, strawb said:

Definitely yes but only if I can film it and watch it back

Bet his cock is like a Toblerone, be sound going in and like a zip tie trying to get him back out. That would be an interesting episode of 24 hours in A & E

• Haha 7

Just now, Dazzler said:

Bet his cock is like a Toblerone, be sound going in and like a zip tie trying to get him back out. That would be an interesting episode of 24 hours in A & E

Not bothered mate, he can do what he wants, when he wants ants, with what he wants

1 minute ago, Renton said:

It's quiet actually. Just passing your way, 4 lane ends as I speak. Only bad thing tonight is I had some weird white out when Almiron scored, literally went blind for maybe a second, deaf for 5 seconds, and lost my balance and hit the deck. Embarrassing. Fortunately I didn't piss myself. 

Fuck. Hope you're OK. Possibly just some mad sensory overload?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

You fuckin reckon? 😆

And yes gentlemen, that is fuckin Malibu :shades:

IMG_2917.jpeg

:lol: There’s nothing like good quality rum. And that’s nothing like good quality rum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5