Eddie Howe, the god-like genius, and his injury-ravaged sausage-shaking title contenders v some tin pot club on the south coast

Dr Gloom

5 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

WTF is a pheonix 🤷‍♂️

A sexual move in which the male is holding the female perpendicular to his body face down while standing so shes in the air, the male then proceeds to pour gasoline(or any flamable liquid) on her back and lights her on fire so she flaps her arms like wings immitating a phoenix.

• Haha 7

Willock, Longstaff and Joelinton picks itself

in the middle. 

Gordon and Almiron back in up front. Alongside Ritchie I imagine, if Wilson is injured. Wouldn't be surprised to see Krafth start at full back to give Trippier a rest.

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

That’s the problem, a phoenix moment would be ok, WTF is a pheonix 🤷‍♂️

It's what teachers in Ashington use to teach kids to read isn't it?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ohhh_yeah said:

A sexual move in which the male is holding the female perpendicular to his body face down while standing so shes in the air, the male then proceeds to pour gasoline(or any flamable liquid) on her back and lights her on fire so she flaps her arms like wings immitating a phoenix.

Jesus Christ, it was hard enough to get her to try the Munroe transfer without asking her to do this. 

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Aka Sisyphean task

Won't lie Googled this because I had a West End education which is only marginally better than an Ashington one.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Won't lie Googled this because I had a West End education which is only marginally better than an Ashington one.

Did Eurystheus ask you to do anything else?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:lol: Is this the moment where we can say ohhh_yeah has finally got the hang of this toontastic lark?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Did Eurystheus ask you to do anything else?

Aye, he told me to google Eurytheus. Found out he was the Hercules bloke. Already feeling smarterer

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

Only if he has admitted he has enacted the Phoenix.

Keep up, the sexual move is known as 'The Pheonix', unless you want him to have imitated the mythological bird?

If Wilson is borked for this match then what do we do?

Miley full league debut?

----------Pope

Trips-Jamal-Schar-Tino

---Longy-Miley-Little Joe

Miggy---------------Big Joe

----------Gordon

Edit: I suppose Ritchie would be preferred.

Edited by Holden McGroin