gravel voiced dychey and his irritatingly resilient, bowl swirling blue shites v mellifluous eddie's heroic, decimated squad of black and white grunts.

thebrokendoll

9 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Is an exhausted error prone Trippier still better than Krafth?

Yeah. 100%

And while he had a stinker of a last 15 or so minutes, I wouldn't call him 'error prone'. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renton said:

It's not like we can rotate though, there is fuck all on the bench. You put kids on against Spurs, we are annihilted, then what? Not good for their or our team morale. 

We need to change the way we play, not the personnel. How, I don't know. That's Howe's job. 

JUST KEEP PLAYING THEM UNTIL RESULTS IMPROVE!

This is basically what you're saying.

Just now, Gemmill said:

JUST KEEP PLAYING THEM UNTIL RESULTS IMPROVE!

This is basically what you're saying.

Listen, back in the day there were 11 players for a whole season, no subs, and you played on a frozen pitch with a sodden leather caser giving you brain damage.

Players today are soft as shit. 

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Listen, back in the day there were 11 players for a whole season, no subs, and you played on a frozen pitch with a sodden leather caser giving you brain damage.

Players today are soft as shit. 

They also used to smoke 40 tabs pre kick off to open the lungs a bit, and never complained.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I’ve seen errors before and everyone is more error prone when exhausted. I think we are in danger of running an older Trippier into the ground 

While that is undeniable I'm choosing to call you a name and stick with the horse what brung me. 

TRIPPS 4 LYFE YA LIL BIPPITYBOPPITYBITCH!

happy role playing GIF by Hyper RPG

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

They also used to smoke 40 tabs pre kick off to open the lungs a bit, and never complained.

Luxury. Wor Jackie went straight to the match on the bus after 36 hours in the pit*. Etc.

* I'm aware there is some truth in this. 

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

Luxury. Wor Jackie went straight to the match on the bus after 36 hours in the pit*. Etc.

He had to get there early too to reserve the only seat in the Gallowgate for young Blair. 

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Renton said:

as well as downing half a dozen pints of exhibition, followed by the same amount of mcewan's best scotch.

a tradition carried on by gazza well in to the 80s.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Renton said:

Yet again, mistaking negativity for realism and priorities. Honestly, I don't give a shit about being top 4 this year anyway, that will land us with the same issues as this year. Wanting to win a cup is not negative ffs. 

the point is we're this close to being where we want to be despite all the extra fixtures and a savagely depleted squad. i think we'll add depth in midfield and up front in january, players will come back from injury and we can be confident about competing on four fronts in the new year. the oinly thing beating us at the moment is the injury list and fatigue,. we have nothing to fear from any of the teams around us. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

the point is we're this close to being where we want to be despite all the extra fixtures and a savagely depleted squad. i think we'll add depth in midfield and up front in january, players will come back from injury and we can be confident about competing on four fronts in the new year. the oinly thing beating us at the moment is the injury list and fatigue,. we have nothing to fear from any of the teams around us. 

Thing is nothing much will change for the Milan and Chelsea games so we could well be out of Europe and the league cup by the time we play the mackems in the FA cup…that might be where we place our eggs for the rest of the season :cuppa:

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Thing is nothing much will change for the Milan and Chelsea games so we could well be out of Europe and the league cup by the time we play the mackems in the FA cup…that might be where we place our eggs for the rest of the season :cuppa:

we'll beat milan on wednesday

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

In the war there was people had their heeds blown off and didn’t moan about it 

• Haha 2

Do you lot do any work?  I mean there is a cluster of you who just comment constantly and somehow keep up with all the fucking threads.  

How the fuck do you do it?

• Haha 8

Rough result but we all know why it happened. Absolutely no criticism of Trippier for me despite the goals, we all know why those errors happened too.

Pickford celebrating is fine IMO, he will know these moments will be few and far between against us and most of the time he's being humiliated - watch out for the return leg at St James where he sprints down the tunnel in tears at full time.

Aa for the rest of this month, it's gonna be rough. I think the position I've landed on is that even if we lost every single game until January, I'm going to struggle to blame the players or the team. They're working so hard and they've got my support either way. We know this is a very good team, we know the try, we know the system works.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

PSG might beat Dortmund 

all we can do is take care of business at sjp then it’s either CL or Europa depending on what happens in Germany 

6 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Do you lot do any work?  I mean there is a cluster of you who just comment constantly and somehow keep up with all the fucking threads.  

Toontastic: killing productivity since 2001

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Rough result but we all know why it happened. Absolutely no criticism of Trippier for me despite the goals, we all know why those errors happened too.

Pickford celebrating is fine IMO, he will know these moments will be few and far between against us and most of the time he's being humiliated - watch out for the return leg at St James where he sprints down the tunnel in tears at full time.

Aa for the rest of this month, it's gonna be rough. I think the position I've landed on is that even if we lost every single game until January, I'm going to struggle to blame the players or the team. They're working so hard and they've got my support either way. We know this is a very good team, we know the try, we know the system works.

100% 

we need to stay with and continue to support the lads and the manager - both online and at the match

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Lazy cunts, TS. :good:

:lol:

• Haha 2