Chelsea v Newcastle United

Gemmill

42 minutes ago, Renton said:

Exactly. That's what we've become, an AI extension of Gemmill's roomba. I want the frankly brilliant thread titles of ***checks notes*** everyone else other than Gemmill to cheer me up. To those kids who use toontastic 3D, and get upset, I say fuck you! We must protect and preserve our snobby and perpetual heritage, even when the going gets tough. This is a hideous experiment destined for horrendous failure. And christ on a bike, when he does win the smugness levels are so absolutely unbearable they taint the victory anyway. Also, he's originally from south of the Tyne. Just saying.    

Shots Fired GIF by Barstool Sports

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Not only is that Hall a permanent miserable fucker, he don’t impress me much.

Send him back.

Bit harsh on the kid that, Shania.

Unimpressed Shania Twain GIF

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Can someone bar Gemmill from starting threads. Note he will still have the right to reply - I'm not an animal - just not to start threads, in this forum anyway?

Not only are his match threads blander than a Roomba could dream up, they don't even allude to the date, kick off time, or competition. They induce zero joy or information into the world. 

And fuck off claiming Fulham was some kind of victory given our home league form and Fulham's abysmal away record. This is a fucking season determining game and we let Gemmill fuck it up?

Sad Michael J Fox GIF

Edit: okay, scrap the bit about info, just seen the sub title, I thought it odd an accountant not time stamping everything. Point still stands though. 

Aye great post. Probably took you half an hour and based on an incorrect premise. 

I hope you get the patient trolley with the fucked wheel tonight, I really do. 

• Haha 5

About to say that myself. Didn't seem to be one arrogant post in that lot, not that they have anything to be arrogant about at present but that doesn't stop most.

• Like 1

They've got the individual talent to snatch a victory from an underwhelming performance. We're running on fumes, even with the confidence boosting win over Fulham.

I'm not expecting us to go through.

We'll be going out tonight. We've just been given too many hard ties. Could win it as a one off no bother but I can see them being a bit fresher, a bit more at home and a bit luckier as this is how these things pan out after two harder games on paper in this competition. Goes without saying I'd love to be wrong and a full away behind that goal gets to mock these fuckers from yer Kings fackin road as we march on to the next round. 

• Like 2

Id play Krafhu at RB and Tino at LB. Burn and Jamal CBs. Give Botman some time towards the end and keep Trippier off the pitch unless needed.

In terms of midfield and attack we can't really do anything else unless he decides to play Matt Ritchie.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

They've got the individual talent to snatch a victory from an underwhelming performance. We're running on fumes, even with the confidence boosting win over Fulham.

I'm not expecting us to go through.

Walter White Insult GIF by Breaking Bad

• Haha 3