Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

We have two threads again. I fucking stepped up for nowt.

That's it, may as well throw in the towel now.

Do we try a 3rd thread to see if we can break the hoodoo?

• Haha 3

Just now, RobElliott said:

That's it, may as well throw in the towel now.

Do we try a 3rd thread to see if we can break the hoodoo?

Every regular poster needs to step up and make their own thread. No cross contamination allowed, you just have to scream into the void of your own making.

• Haha 6

Just now, Dazzler said:

Every regular poster needs to step up and make their own thread. No cross contamination allowed, you just have to scream into the void of your own making.

Bit like twitter then?

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Were not doing that double match thread shit again, KCGs was first, it stays. 

Fine, but if we lose and since my thread has been deleted I will be fucking insufferable.

• Haha 6

I get ayatollah's point but this should be the perfect game for us at the minute with (almost) a week's rest and a need to get back to winning ways and maybe some points to prove. Avoid any reds and injuries, hopefully leave the reds to them and we do these all day long. If Eddie wants to emulate KK's philosophy then it's really simple, you almost always beat Sunderland and never get beaten by them. 

• Like 4

We should win this in a canter, but it is the unwashed and it is the cup our form is shit so can't be taken for granted.

I fear should the unthinkable happen the pressure on Eddie will grow exponentially amongst the morons in our support.

Edited by Toonpack

Absolutely no idea where people’s confidence is coming from looking at our cup form (forever) & away form this season :lol: 

• Like 2

Does anyone think Howe’s job is on the line if we lose?

I don’t but I’m seeing a lot of gobshites on twitter saying as much 

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Does anyone think Howe’s job is on the line if we lose?

I don’t but I’m seeing a lot of gobshites on twitter saying as much 

Gobshites on twitter don't get to decide it, truth is we don't know the thinking but I'd be surprised if it was especially when they're trying to put everything in place structurally. What would Dan Ashworth advise, for example? If there is an outstanding coach available who fits the long term plan then they might but Eddie could be that coach already and they're seeing the bigger picture and won't panic?

• Like 2