Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

I don't think his job is under threat if we lose to the Mackems. While it is a major local banana and one that fans would at all costs want to win, the owners I suspect will see it as another game, because I doubt they've ever been involved in a local derby previously. 

Confidence is key..look at how opinions have changed on here through lack of confidence. A month ago we were talking about beating PSG away and being confident in suggesting it.

• Like 2

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh Wilson is a miss but it probably wouldnt be an ideal environment for Trippier given that he obviously needs a break mentally & physically. 

Rare it gets said about players these days but i get the impression his mind is writing cheques his body cant cash.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Tom said:

Tbh Wilson is a miss but it probably wouldnt be an ideal environment for Trippier given that he obviously needs a break mentally & physically. 

Rare it gets said about players these days but i get the impression his mind is writing cheques his body cant cash.

is that secret code for some of the rumours floating around?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

is that secret code for some of the rumours floating around?

It's true.  That's why I was along Crimbo day :( 

5 hours ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

Is there some clause in Hall's contract which is why he is playing so little?

I don’t think so. My feeling is that Eddie doesn’t rate him or can’t mould him. If that is the case then we should ship him back. I suspect we only pounced because he became available. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Suddenly the banners in their bar seems less amusing now Buzz Killington is trying to get in on the bants.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

First up Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is asked about the fitness of Kieran Trippier (groin) and Callum Wilson (calf), who have been struggling with niggles.

He says: "Kieran will be given a late test today to see how he is. Callum isn't too bad but it'll be enough to keep him out of this game and our next game. Hopefully we get him back for the game with Aston Villa."

"It's been a good week for us since the Liverpool game. I am expecting a good performance from us, we are ready. We have trained well. We know the importance of the fixture. The players know what it means. For us it is important that we get back to winning ways."

"When the draw was made, I gave a couple of the Geordie lads an opportunity to speak about the fixture, just to set the scene. The players know everything they need to know about the fixture. They know what it means to everybody.

"Sometimes you can overkill that so it's been a case of how are we going to play? How are we going to execute our plan? And it's been formulated that way really. We're keen to turn our form around. We're focusing on our performance and making it the best we can."

Asked about what the Geordie lads said, Howe adds, "I think it is better that stays internal."

"It is our opportunity to progress in the cup competition. We have to individually be at our best levels. Sunderland are a very good team, full of young and bright prospects.

"We do not underestimate the challenge; we have given them full respect in our preparation. But, of course, it is going to be about what we can do and how we can play and execute our plan.

"You want your away support to be there in numbers, and they have been this season. They have been incredible on the road for us. We want to repay that support with our best performance. I am very proud of our supporters; they’ve given us a lot."

More from Newcastle manager Eddie Howe, who is now asked if he is hoping to bolster his injury-hit squad with some January incomings: "Short term there is a need to bring people in given the numbers, but we'll assess as the month goes on as by the end of January we hope to have some big players back.

"It's something [new signings] we're working on behind the scenes. There's a lot of work that's gone on, that'll never stop regardless of how active you are in the market."

Asked about reports linking Bruno Guimaraes with a move to Paris St Germain, Howe adds: "You want to keep your best players at the football club as long as possible, so that is certainly our aim."

Newcastle United manager Eddie Howe on the importance of the FA Cup for the club this season: "I'm we'll aware of my record here. It's not been good, the two games we've had have been really disappointing so can't shy away from that, have to hit that head on and try and make up for it in this game.

"It's our opportunity to progress in a cup competition, we want to do well in and we want the extra games, as I've said, previously in the other competitions. Every part of us wants to progress and do well."

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe on having Geordie players: "I think you need that within your team ideally. Not to say you have to have it but I think I always by preference would have a sprinkling of players that have come through the youth system, have a great understanding of the football club, can educate people, new players coming in, on expectations of the football club, how things have been done through time and I think that's a really useful thing for us to have in this situation.

"We do have some great characters that have been here a long time and they can really help in difficult moments, good moments. They really are the core of the club. We're delighted to have them."

Newcastle United manager Eddie Howe on the rivalry with Sunderland: "[When he knew] Pretty early on I think, the first day. Of course being in different leagues, it's not relevant, it's not immediately brought to your attention. I think everybody knows. I knew before coming here, it's a very very intense rivalry between the two clubs.

"I think we'll get a better taste of that tomorrow but I think from our perspective, we're trying to prepare the game properly, trying to get the players to their best levels. For us it's important we get back to winning ways.

"You can't escape it here. Even new players coming in, especially in the build up to the game, and everything that entails will know what this means to our supporters."

On Newcastle branding in the Sunderland stadium and whether that gives them an advantage: "No I don't feel that. These things can happen. It's up to Sunderland to do what they want with their stadium, nothing to do with us."

• Like 2

I’ve got an early finish today, and I was very touched by our polydactyl friends efforts to make the away bar so welcoming for our lads. 

So, I’ve decided to convert the bathroom in to the Stadium of Shite, just for the weekend. 

I’ve painted it faded pink, shit all over the seat, and emptied the kitchen bin on the floor. 
Sent the kids to live with their Granny, put the dog in the pram and stocked up on pocket cheese. 

Mrs. F. hasn’t seen it yet, but if she’s got owt to say about it, I’ll have had 8 Ace by then so I’ll give her a slap and kidnap her ma. 

Bring it on marrows! 

• Haha 10