Shamone Muthafucka-loving Harrods shopping Cottaging Cunts vs Eddie’s Absolutely shagged out, but still awesome Stalwarts.

Monkeys Fist

Just now, Dazzler said:

Not if there's still a bit of bush left, she'll be scared of touching it.

If there’s still Keith Flint’s tadpoles on it, I don’t really blame her. 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Covered in Keith Flint and Toploader jizz?

There’s no fucking need for that. I’d managed to completely forget Toploader had ever existed 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Alex said:

There’s no fucking need for that. I’d managed to completely forget Toploader had ever existed 

You know where the toploader jizz ends up now the ridiculously lucky fuckin twat?…

IMG_3658.jpeg

Just now, Gemmill said:

You mean you missed them playing the Tory Party conference, the absolute bellends? 

I did see that actually, now you mention it. Another chapter in their career so horrific my subconscious took to blocking it out. The state of the audience as well, man. Where’s a terrorist attack when you need one? 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I hope we win, because going out of the cup and potentially signing no one to plug the Tonali/Joelinton gap is going to make for a hell of an anti-climax to the season 

There's still 17 league matches to play and we're 3 points off a European spot. 

This time two seasons ago, we still looked a good bet for relegation. You would have killed for our current position as recently as that. 

Last season has completely mangled expectations. 

• Like 4

I’m not sure how to predict this one.

we are abysmal away from home this season and the midfield of Longstaff-Bruno-Miley isn’t good enough.

One the other hand we should be refreshed while Fulham have had two cup games in between .

I’d take a draw.

33 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

There's still 17 league matches to play and we're 3 points off a European spot. 

This time two seasons ago, we still looked a good bet for relegation. You would have killed for our current position as recently as that. 

Last season has completely mangled expectations. 

What's the point in spending £400mil and smashing PSG in the champions league if our expectations can't be lifted?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

What's the point in spending £400mil and smashing PSG in the champions league if our expectations can't be lifted?

I'm saying that I think battling for a European spot is an appropriate level of expectation for us atm. £400m is nowt in the grand scheme of things - it's absolutely not enough to make you a fixture in the top 4 or a regular smasher of teams like PSG. 

If we end the season as poorly as we've played recently, it'll be an anticlimax. If we go on an absolute tear and finish top 5, it'll be class. 

I'm basically saying there's still something to play for. Losing today wouldn't end our season. 

• Like 2

Think this will be the first game I won't be able to watch live in about 2 years. Work getting in the way. I'll go for 0-1 from a set piece. Enough to get us in the next round. 

14 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

It clashes with Luxembourg's first Eurovision national final in 30 years, so my loyalties are seriously divided

I hope there’s a burgeoning Nederbeat revival scene in Luxembourg. Or whatever they listen to in Belgium