Oonoy Immeray’s Beige Cunts vs Lee Dixon’s Beloved Black and White Shithouses.

Monkeys Fist

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I back Bruno to balloon like Ronaldo when he retires. :lol:

he’s already got a proper skinny fat build and he’s a pro athlete.

cant knock him too much though. Apparently he’s got the third highest running stats in the league this season after rice and someone else, the commentator was saying  

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

he’s already got a proper skinny fat build and he’s a pro athlete.

cant knock him too much though. Apparently he’s got the third highest running stats in the league this season after rice and someone else, the commentator was saying  

Bruno, Rice and Ward-Prowse

• Like 1

Just now, Anorthernsoul said:

Bruno, Rice and Ward-Prowse

aye, that was it. I assumed Longstaff covered more ground than Bruno tbh

That gap that had been getting exploited appears to have disappeared without the need for a “6” as the young people call it. Fancy that. Players on the comeback from injury getting match fit and time on the training ground. The defensive line and midfield were far more compact tonight and at the weekend. Fuckin get in :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1

Looked much better all round but Miley on the left and Longy on his favoured right of midfield with Bruno a little bit deeper worked great tonight. Fuckin get in. Dick Emery schooled by Howe 🏴🏳️🏴🏳️🏴🏳️🏴 brilliant win when no one give us a chance. Cunts should’ve had a red too …fuck them. 🍻🍻🥃

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

That gap that had been getting exploited appears to have disappeared without the need for a “6” as the young people call it. Fancy that. Players on the comeback from injury getting match fit and time on the training ground. The defensive line and midfield were far more compact tonight and at the weekend. Fuckin get in :cuppa:

Concerted tweak

oooh GIF

• Haha 4

This is worth a watch, mostly for the interview with Gordon. He speaks really well and you can feel his ambition, talking about the psychology of the battle with the full back. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MrBass said:

Absolutely, you pessimistic cunt :lol:

It worked, didn't it?

You might question my methods, but you can't question the results.

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Listen to Martin Tyler's commentary here man. A portrait of disappointment. He's fucking GUTTED. 

He didn’t sound too enthused when Watkins scored either tbh, just a sad old cunt who should’ve been put out to pasture decades ago…

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It worked, didn't it?

You might question my methods, but you can't question the results.

Claiming credit for predicting a defeat in a game we won is a new type of…. well, am not sure really… :unsure: 

• Haha 6

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Claiming credit for predicting a defeat in a game we won is a new type of…. well, am not sure really… :unsure: 

Master Plan Bladesmiths GIF by DefyTV

8 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Have to say, Gordon looked class all game - even after he had to play down the middle. First time I’ve been impressed with him at CF.

Aye, I certainly doubted his signing. At Everton he ran like fuck, always putting in a shift but he was running around like a headless chicken. Our coaching staff appear to have given him a brain and it's really paid off this season.

• Haha 2

It's a weak point of his when he's time to think about it, Murphy as well although I think both are improving they still have the tendency to shit the bed.

35 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, I certainly doubted his signing. At Everton he ran like fuck, always putting in a shift but he was running around like a headless chicken. Our coaching staff appear to have given him a brain and it's really paid off this season.

That interview with Gordon that I posted above goes into that. You might have already seen it on last night's coverage. 

• Like 1