Scabs vs Eddie’s Weetabix Haired Scargill Supporters.

Monkeys Fist

Tindall to rub himself against the home dressing room door and varnish it shut. Forest to forfeit and the toon be given a 3-0 win as default.

• Haha 9

6 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Tindall to rub himself against the home dressing room door and varnish it shut. Forest to forfeit and the toon be given a 3-0 win as default.

And crucially only a friction injury to Tindall's bell end.

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, OTF said:

And crucially only a friction injury to Tindall's bell end.

The players wives will survive a week without Tindall rifling them by replicating the deed by rubbing their blarts on a fence post.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

The players wives will survive a week without Tindall rifling them by replicating the deed by rubbing their blarts on a fence post.

Or Wilson's wood, which ever they get to first.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I do worry that we’re losing our defensive solidity so I’d like to see us keep a clean sheet at the very least 

• Haha 1

howe has got to be starting tino at leftback against forest, surely. he hasn't put a foot wrong when he's played in that position this season, unlike burn, who can be a liability when he comes up against wingers with pace.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Burn went to a charity do hosted by Shearer on Saturday night and apparently Shearer ripped into him about his performance which was allegedly laughed off by BDB. Hes from Blyth so is probably expecting a shit at any point tbh, it’s that sort of town :cuppa: 

Tino should start. The Forest right winger ripped poor Dan a new one on Boxing Day too :(

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He needs to start Tino and I hope he does. It's what it does to Burns morale. Hopefully he holds his head high and cracks on. 

I really like Burn but sometimes you need to rest / drop a player for their own good. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Aye its like a giraffe chasing a greyhound and for some reason Eddie keeps betting on the giraffe 

Because last season Burn was making a mug of players like Salah. His positioning was excellent so he was always in the right place to cut people out despite his lack of pace. His footballing brain seems to still be on the treatment table as he was fine until the injury IMO.

• Like 1

If Eddie starts Burn again it'll be the first time I'll have a serious question mark about him in me head. I don't even care if Burn actually starts and goes on to have a good game. Because the next game he's likely to land flat on his arse again. We all love BDB Eddie, it worked brilliantly one season but it's over, we knew this was the way it was going to be. 

• Like 1