Play Mobile Heed’s Hembarrassing and Deesgraceful Fam vs. Steady Eddie’s Crumbling Cripples.

Monkeys Fist

I wonder if there's a consideration to play 5 at the back from the outset in this match. We've looked solid when doing so and haven't really seemed to lose much in attack either. Also, it has the added benefit of providing us with an option on the bench in midfield if we drop Miley to the bench.

Debruv

Tripps            Schar                Botman             Burn            Tino

Longstaff             Bruno

Miggy                   Gordon               Barnes

Subs bench:

Bench -- Bench -- Shrub -- Bench -- Bench -- Donation -- Shrub

I dunno. It feels like something needs to change because we've leaked goals against absolute shite teams for the past month. Now up against a quality side we're likely to get pumped if we do the same expecting a different result.

(Please note that I do not actually believe I am the manager of Newcastle United. This is the mere opinion of a colossal idiot.)

If we implement MY gameplan then we are bound to win 9-0. And all 9 goals are scored by the squad's blind and best leftback, the moonlighting English country music star, Garth Brale, as he whips the ball into the net with the loose strands of his topknot that he's fashioned into a cat-of-nine-tails. Whip-crack went his whippy tail!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I think we've been missing Contrary Tree's predictions of doom so, in the absence of that I'll.... nah can't do it!

0-1 to us, Peacock header that just crosses the line and has Arteta crying like the baby back bitch he is.

Sausage.thumb.png.33a8432966a0907bfe624eff59087528.png

• Haha 2

2-0 to the toon. Eddie to stick the loaf on the Spanish chin dribbler, Tindall to rifle his missus and Wilson to come back and score both goals with his knackered tits.

Weakest Link Lol GIF by Justin Gammon

• Haha 5

this side is Nick Pope away from giving them a decent game 

----------------Dubs

Tripper----Schar----Botman-----Burn

----Longstaff---Bruno----Willock

------Murphy---Isak------Gordon 

• Like 1

I’d forget about Willock starting tbh. What Fish said about 3 at the back with wingbacks would make sense in this game. They’ve scored more from set pieces than anyone. Leave Tino upfield to break on them, that threat will make them think. But Howe wont significantly change anything :cuppa:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I’d forget about Willock starting tbh. What Fish said about 3 at the back with wingbacks would make sense in this game. They’ve scored more from set pieces than anyone. Leave Tino upfield to break on them, that threat will make them think. But Howe wont significantly change anything :cuppa:

yeah, i expect an unchanged eleven 

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

yeah, i expect an unchanged eleven 

Aye. If we knack Isak with 100mins then we have no strikers for the rest of the season. I'm also not expecting Willock to have any sort of impact on the first team for the next 3 or 4 games given he's missed the last 18 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

this side is Nick Pope away from giving them a decent game 

----------------Dubs

Tripper----Schar----Botman-----Burn

----Longstaff---Bruno----Willock

------Murphy---Isak------Gordon 

Miley > Longstaff