Blackburn Rovers v Eddie's, can Loris Karius, NUFC - FA Cup 5th Round

sammynb

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Every pass is just a little short, the drive really isnt there, very little creativity or quality on the ball. And fatigue is no longer an excuse. This is getting just a little worrying now. If this was a premier league team we'd be behind. 

Fatigue isn't an issue? 

We played Saturday and some players don't have match endurance in them. So fatigue really is a factor. 

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Murphy has done fuck all

Injured players have all looked utterly shite since coming back. And many others have come down to their real levels after the highs of last season.

Murphy falls in both categories :lol: 

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Oh Longstaff is playing? 

Aye, I think it was Gordon played a through ball for him early on and I thought ‘that’s fucking optimistic’.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Fatigue isn't an issue? 

We played Saturday and some players don't have match endurance in them. So fatigue really is a factor. 

Our injury and fixture situation is no longer any different from most other clubs. It was before. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Fatigue isn't an issue? 

Not in the first 45.

• Jaysus... 1

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, I think it was Gordon played a through ball for him early on and I thought ‘that’s fucking optimistic’.

It was Murphy and yes the only way Longstaff was gettng to that first is if the two defenders tripped over each other. 

Edited by OTF

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Our injury and fixture situation is no longer any different from most other clubs. It was before. 

Players coming back are still short of match fitness and practice. But it doesn’t excuse the lack of effort in the first half.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

We’re trying to walk the ball in to the net, when we do actually get in their area. 

A fucking welly might be an approach they could try? 

The stats back this up. 2/3 posession and fuck all shots. Think people are pissing their pants a bit much for my liking mind. 

Against a Championship team poor in form. I know it's the cup so anything can happen but these lot need a rocket up their arses for 2nd half. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Renton said:

The stats back this up. 2/3 posession and fuck all shots. Think people are pissing their pants a bit much for my liking mind. 

I’m still very much Team Sausage- I think after a “measured analysis” from Mad Dog at HT we’ll hopefully see some urgency/accuracy. 

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m still very much Team Sausage- I think after a “measured analysis” from Mad Dog at HT we’ll hopefully see some urgency/accuracy. 

tenor.gif

"I'll tell yi fucking what lads, I've got every single one of your birds on facey B, and all your Vermont blart in'arl. Get it fucking sorted in the second half or ahm ganna get mesel a milk float and rifle the lot of them like that gadgy on father ted. Fuckin watch is."

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Think people are pissing their pants a bit much for my liking mind. 

Definitely no piss, just want to know WTF is going on with them.

Anyway:

olivia munn breast GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, OTF said:

It was Murphy and yes the only way Longstaff was gettng to that first is if the two defenders tripped over each other. 

And the goalkeeper commits hari kari on the penalty spot.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Not pissing any pants, we will be fine if we show just a bit more effort and urgency. They might tire as well.

If we continue like in the first half it will be an open match though.