Ah shit we won so I have to do another one. Alright, Eddies bubble bursting penalty merchants vs nailed on relegation certainties, Everton.

Andrew

3-1 to us. Howe red card for fist pumping to the crowd when we go ahead

Barnes hart trick overshadowed by an injury to his back, while performing his shit celebration, ruling him out for 18 months 

• Haha 1

I'm at work tonight and tomorrow night when this is on, we'll have to see if the good luck charm has moved jobs with me. Fuck knows what the team will be?

• Haha 1

I’d be surprised if Hall starts. Looking back at the stats he’s started one league game all season, and got hooked at half time. And there’s been plenty of games we haven’t had another fit left back. I’m guessing Howe will find some way to avoid picking him.

1 hour ago, ThatGinolaVolley said:

I’d be surprised if Hall starts. Looking back at the stats he’s started one league game all season, and got hooked at half time. And there’s been plenty of games we haven’t had another fit left back. I’m guessing Howe will find some way to avoid picking him.

Given he played brilliantly when he came on, Tino, Targett, Krafth are all injured and Burn will be playing at CB, Howe would be mad not to start Hall at LB 

• Like 4

Trippier training apparently - Im not sure if thats a good or a bad thing given his struggles in the away fixture. 

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Given he played brilliantly when he came on, Tino, Targett, Krafth are all injured and Burn will be playing at CB, Howe would be mad not to start Hall at LB 

i don't think we have any other options at left back do we? 

Yup, nothing major, niggle of some sort. But he's an absolute crock isnt't he? Callum Wilson of left backs. Eddie might really have no choice but to pick Hall. 

2 hours ago, ThatGinolaVolley said:

I’d start with Hall. But if Howe has another option (e.g. a half fit Trippier), he might not.

If Ritchie starts at LB then Hall may as well head back to Chelsea 

• Like 2

I believe we win by one goal, but they will score.

20-19

Schar to score all of them for both teams and break multiple records. He'll also go down with a facial/head injury at some point as is standard.

olivia munn mouth GIF

• Haha 2

Not confident with this one given the players we are missing and, although Barnes will turn out to be a very good signing, he ought to be limited to 20-30 minute cameos for a couple of more games yet. Fully prepared for a disappointing night and spacker meltdown on Twitter in the fall out.

3-0 the Toon.

I’m in the posh seats for this one. Well they may be posh but not exactly the best seats given they’re in the middle of the Leazes. For the price I’d have hoped for something around the half way line but I’ll have to make do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I’m in the posh seats for this one. Well they may be posh but not exactly the best seats given they’re in the middle of the Leazes. For the price I’d have hoped for something around the half way line but I’ll have to make do.

That's where my season ticket was. Cracking view but you might want to wear a helmet and boiler suit given the Scouse element above.