The Bad Taste Joke Thread....

Craig

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man with a black eye boards a plane and notices the man next to him has a shiner too.

1st man says "how did you get that?"

2nd man says "instead of asking the big breasted girl at the counter for two tickets to Pittsburgh, I asked for two pickets to tittsburgh"

1st man says "I got mine like that too, I meant to ask my wife to pass the milk but instead I said you've ruined my fucking life you evil bitch"

Man walks along a dirt road, sees something shiny sticking out of the mud and stops to investigate. HE has a scrape and pulls out an old lamp and after giving it a little rub a blonde genie jumps out and tells him he has 3 wishes.

The man thinks it over and tells her his wishes and the genie jumps back into the lamp and the man keeps on walking.

He goes to bed and when he wakes up he finds himself surrounded by 50 beautiful sexy semi clothed women all wanting him so he starts to make his way through them all doing everything he ever wanted.

When he is done he gets up and sets off to explore the mansion he finds himself in. Feeling a very soft carpet under his feet he looks down to find the floors laden and piled with £50 notes.

After he is done exploring he hears the door bell, he goes to the door and there are 2 KKK standing there, they grab him and take him to he nearest tree and string him up and watch him swing.

Just as he is loosing life he sees the KKK take their hoods off, the 1st is the blonde genie, the 2nd is another genie. She says with a puzzled look, "the 50 gorgeous women I get, being rich sure... but why does every man want to be hung like a black man?"

(i know old but still worth a tut)

Not bad taste, just bad.....

A married couple was on a Cruise that stopped in Jamaica.

They were touring around the marketplace looking at the

goods and such when they passed this small sandal shop.

From inside they heard the shopkeeper with a Jamaican accent say, "You . . foreigners! Come in. Come into my humble shop!"

So the married couple walked in.

The Jamaican said to them, "I have some special sandals I think you would be intrested in. Dey make you wild at sex."

The wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being the "Sex-God" that he was....

The husband asked the man, "How could sandals make you into a sex freak?"

The Jamaican replied, "Just try dem on, Mon."

The husband, after some badgering from his wife, finally gave in, and tried them on. As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this wild look in his eyes, something his wife hadn't seen in many years! In the blink of an eye, the husband grabbed the Jamaican, bent him violently over a table, yanked down his pants, ripped down his own pants, and grabbed a firm hold of the Jamaican's hips and shag's the arse off him.

The Jamaican then began screaming, "YOU GOT DEM ON DE WRONG FEET, MON! YOU GOT DEM ON DE WRONG FEET..!!!!"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Toplass-101

A geordie, a Mackem and Boro fan walking down the street.

Up pops the fairy godmother and says "I will give you one wish each". The Boro fan says "I wish for Boro to play entertaining football and get to Europe this season". Your wish is granted says the fairy godmother.

The mackem says "I wish those Geordies would stop saying they have a better team and stadium so I want a 20 foot wall round Sunderland to keep the ba*****s out". "Your wish is granted" says the fgm.

The geordie enquires "will there be anyway in or out of Sunderland now you have built that wall?" "no" says the fgm..... "well I wish for you to flood it".

Q: What is the diffrence between a catholic priest and acne?

A: Acne waits until your 13 to come on your face.

Edited by skhwoody

163585[/snapback]

2 Our Fathers and a Hail Mary for that! :lol:

163585[/snapback]

2 Our Fathers and a Hail Mary for that! :lol:

163588[/snapback]

Considering the joke, I have to ask if that's a euphemism?

Edited by DotBum

• 1 month later...

An old lady goes to the doctors and, after inspection, the doctor says "I'm afraid I have two pieces of bad news. Firstly, you have cancer and, unfortunately, it is inoperable. Secondly, you have Alzheimer's." The woman is devastated at first but seems to take it in her stride. She says to the doctor almost cheerily "Well, at least I don't have cancer!"

Guest Patrokles

I heard this one in the South of the US, which may account for something:

What does Pontiac stand for?

Po' old nigger thinks it's a caddie.

Not a sick joke but

So this blokes taking his new car for a spin down a country lane when it conks out.

Fuck, he opens the bonnet and stares at the engine.

He hears a voice say, "Oi mate, looks like your battery lead is loose, tighten it and it should be ok."

The bloke turns around and there's this big brown horse looking at him.

"Go on," says the horse, "Fuckin tighten it."

So he does it and it starts and he drives off.

A bit later he pulls into a country pub, has a pint and tells the barman what happened.

Jesus, says the barman, was it a white horse or a brown one?

Brown one.

Damn you were lucky, the white one doesn't know a fuckin thing about cars.

Guest Patrokles

what do you call a black man at the top of the stairs?

Steven Hawkings in a house fire

What do you call someone who repeats jokes in the same thread? :nono: