General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

It's been done. Did a 10k run for the same charity a few years ago and there were more than a few "Do I get a free sick kid for donating?"/"Will this help me gain a sick child's trust?" comments from those who supported me. Although that might reflect more on my friends really. :lol:

Suddenly my ex's don't seem nearly so bad :lol:

article-2346373-1A739CF0000005DC-370_634x879_zpsdab85448.jpg

:lol: Whether that's genuine or not, it's scary how many people like that there are in the world. (And the dumpee sounds a bit of a nightmare too.)

:lol: Whether that's genuine or not, it's scary how many people like that there are in the world. (And the dumpee sounds a bit of a nightmare too.)

One line reply - You used the word "dudes" in your sixth point.

Moving house in August and there's 5 of us looking for a big house to share. So we're sharing houses we've found via email, one of the lasses sent 6 emails with a couple of properties each. I ask her why they're all outside of the area we were looking at in London and she says that she wanted to share these ones "for the craic"

Women are fucking idiots.

Moving house in August and there's 5 of us looking for a big house to share. So we're sharing houses we've found via email, one of the lasses sent 6 emails with a couple of properties each. I ask her why they're all outside of the area we were looking at in London and she says that she wanted to share these ones "for the craic"

Women are fucking idiots.

:lol:

I've done you a tailored search on Rightmove for the specific area you're after. Hope this helps.

:lol:

I've done you a tailored search on Rightmove for the specific area you're after. Hope this helps.

You joke, but before we agreed to all move in together, me and a couple of mates looked at a flat there. :blush: