General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Working from home today after an abortive atempt to catch non-existent trains fucked by another suicide. I do honestly try and have sympathy but after a "free" weekend why did they wait until Monday ruch hour to go for it?

Another one tonight (2 hours to get home) - how sad must they be to do it on Valentine's day?

2nd floor flat! :D

High tide about 90 mins ago...thing is Poole Harbour gets a "double tide", theres four movements a day, low tide just before midight should see clearer streets...full moon= very high tides...lower tomorrow:

http://www.tidetimes.org.uk/poole-harbour-tide-times#axzz2tKsZYhHT

"Dogger bank: good, Fastnet force 12, good to fair" ;)

If it's the one I think it is ( me holding my lad when he's tiny, radiating handsomeness and manliness ) I wouldn't mind a copy, as I've lost the original.

If it's not wtf?

Well this has me baffled to oblivion!

Your mug shows up with lots of other photos on the apple tv screensaver, however I have searched several times through 3 - 4,000 pictures on the computer and it and another two Ive noticed, are nowhere to be seen.

Haunted by Fist!!!!

How have you got three pictures of me?

I've only ever posted one of me on here.

I'm putting extra locks on the doors, you creepy stalker.

The other two arnt of you :lol:

But they are that noticeable that when searching I know they are not on the computer either!

70% of those are made up, but some of them are corkers.

I was having sex and was obviously doing it in a manly and vigorous fashion because apparently my nose started bleeding, I didn't notice at first until she said "Eww you're bleeding on me" and me being the gallant gentleman replied "Well you started it".

Another time I was working my magic on top of a lass that was just laying there, dead fish, I asked her if she was ok and wanted to stop? She replied with a wan smile "No, I'm having a lovely time." Zzzzzip, see ya later, thank you and good night.

One night stands are fun.

70% of those are made up, but some of them are corkers.

I was having sex and was obviously doing it in a manly and vigorous fashion because apparently my nose started bleeding, I didn't notice at first until she said "Eww you're bleeding on me" and me being the gallant gentleman replied "Well you started it".

Another time I was working my magic on top of a lass that was just laying there, dead fish, I asked her if she was ok and wanted to stop? She replied with a wan smile "No, I'm having a lovely time." Zzzzzip, see ya later, thank you and good night.

One night stands are fun.

Guess she just wasn't feeling it, eh? :whistle: