General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

On another note;

We had our house alarm serviced the other weekend.  During the week it started going off.  The company we had our alarm service with also installed it.  We have an agreement with them and on that agreement we are allowed one call out per year to any repairs etc.  The fuckers are trying to put that on us only days after they serviced it and it was fine.  They are also expecting me to have a half day to be in for one of their engineers to come and repair it as they finish at 17:00 and theres FUCK ALL flexibility from them.

CUNTS.

Never heard of it but googled it now. Seems to be a lot of noise without much substance though. The NSPCC stating that they had more calls from the media than from parents :lol:

Would be an unusual thing to see the media making a giant fuss out of nothing.

As far as i understand it, the creepy doll thing tells people to kill themselves, right? Except no one has as far as we can tell.

Ended up catching some of Good Morning Britain (I know) and some lass was on there saying that a baby should actually be called a “Theyby” because, forcing identity and gender on a child when it isn’t aware enough to do so itself, could constitute cruelty. A valid cause, slightly undermined by the fact she called her bairn “Sparrow” and it was the result of a polyamorous relationship between two women and a man.

what a world