Scottish Mag

General Random Conversation..

I like how they’ve just put in a stock photo of a sandwich, in case anyone didn’t know what one looked like. 

I truly believe that, before he turned up on here, CT knew that a sandwich had bread, maybe butter, some cold meats or other filling and he’d just throw all the ingredients in to his feed bowl and scarf it. 
It probably stands alongside his “discovery” of chilli flakes as one the defining moments of his life. :lol:

• Haha 1

Been dragged into the freezing Manchester night to meet my GFs mates new BF. Bloke is a weapon. Might be a long night

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Been dragged into the freezing Manchester night to meet my GFs mates new BF. Bloke is a weapon. Might be a long night

Worse than I thought

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

BBC casually announcing that Cardiff University May have found a cure for cancer. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51182451

Good news. I think most of us will know someone who has had cancer and its fucking awful

Apparently 300,000 people died from cancer in the UK in the last 4 years. That's the best part of 1million people in a decade. That's a big burden on the NHS, pension fund etc. if they all survive. Wouldn't be surprised if the top dogs in the world weren't too eager to find a cure for it. Or am I going a bit Parky? 

• Like 1