Jump to content
Scottish Mag

General Random Conversation..

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

every cunt reclines in long haul man, even in economy.

if you don't. you're getting fuck all sleep 

If you sleep on long haul you’re a cunt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Hey @Andrew do you say Fush und Chups yet?  Happy birthday anyway 😁

 

Cheers :lol: not quite but "yeah nah" and "yis" have slipped through. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And for the record, at 6 foot 2 and living a hefty long haul flight away from home. Recline every time, never had a problem with the person in front of me doing it and I'm definitely not going a 30 hour flight without tilting back to sleep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never recline and I wish nothing but the worst for people that do. I once had some German cunt spin round in his seat wanting to know why my knees were digging in the back of his seat. Well mate, it's because you're a cunt. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sit on the wing of the plane. Every so often, I need to hold on as it turns but otherwise, it's the only way to travel. When I need a drink, a stewardess simply opens the window and hands me a small can of Stella Artois and I have a piss whenever I pass over France.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best to sit near the front. Five reasons. First, the sensation of climbing and descending is lessened, you can't see the whole aisle look like a ski slope. Second, turbulence is less bad. And most importantly third, you get the trolley first so  I can neck 4 bottles of wine to stop my shaking and ease the tension on my white knuckle as I repeat the lord's prayer on a loop. Fourth, you're near the toilet to hoy up if necessary. And fifth,  if you're at the very front, no selfish cunt can recline on you.

 

I fucking hate flying me.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Renton said:

Best to sit near the front. Five reasons. First, the sensation of climbing and descending is lessened, you can't see the whole aisle look like a ski slope. Second, turbulence is less bad. And most importantly third, you get the trolley first so  I can neck 4 bottles of wine to stop my shaking and ease the tension on my white knuckle as I repeat the lord's prayer on a loop. Fourth, you're near the toilet to hoy up if necessary. And fifth,  if you're at the very front, no selfish cunt can recline on you.

 

I fucking hate flying me.

 

Fuck sitting at the front

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

 

Fuck sitting at the front

 

 

that is an awesome video, but don't watch it with sound on coz the background music will do your tits in 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid but there are five Peruvian owls sat on a fence looking in my window

I think they're Inca hoots

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tdansmith said:

Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid but there are five Peruvian owls sat on a fence looking in my window

I think they're Inca hoots

wrong thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Meanwhile, British couple David and Sally Abel, from Northampton, remain on the cruise ship after testing positive for the virus - known as Covid-19.

Their son, Steve Abel, confirmed the diagnosis on Wednesday, following doubts over the results the previous day.

Speaking on BBC Breakfast, Steve said his father told him his diagnosis had been confirmed again by an English-speaking doctor and the couple are waiting to leave the ship for treatment.

David Abel, from Northamptonshire, previously suggested on Facebook that there had been a "massive communication error" before saying that he had "indeed tested positive for the virus".

:lol: The daft cunt refused to believe he had it until it he saw an English speaking doctor.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just been out to lunch.  Walked past a homeless guy who looked frozen.  I asked if he wanted a sandwich and a coffee.  So went to Greggs got him one.  Whilst I was getting it, some old bag muttered something.  I asked her what she said.  She said

 

'I called you a complete mug for feeding that drug riddled man'

 

WTF!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I've just been out to lunch.  Walked past a homeless guy who looked frozen.  I asked if he wanted a sandwich and a coffee.  So went to Greggs got him one.  Whilst I was getting it, some old bag muttered something.  I asked her what she said.  She said

 

'I called you a complete mug for feeding that drug riddled man'

 

WTF!

 

Ignore her. People like her think that drug addicts were once happy and fulfilled people who just woke up one day and decided to start a heroine addiction. And moreover, apparently she thinks they should just starve to death.

 

We'd be better off entirely if people like her starved instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took a snow day & walked up the street for scran. 

Great entertainment watching numpties slide down the hills and abandon their cars. Hazard lights all over the shop.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×