General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I'm pretty sure all Travelodges charge for wi-fi, though obviously that's not an issue if there's someone you can charge it to...

Where's the location exactly? I don't know why I'm asking really, you know as well as I do that there'll be bars nearby if there isn't one in the hotel itself, it's London after all.

It's not right in the City, it's between Liv Street and Old Street on City Road. Bars are pish round there I know. The area SE of Kings Cross is my least fav in Cent London tbh. To many black pimps walking round and dealers, then it just gets boring.

Oh aye, there's not much around there. Go west and you've got some nice places like the Slaughtered Lamb on Great Sutton Street near(ish) Farringdon, go east and there's the Liverpool Street pubs like the Water Poet and the Magpie, but the area inbetween is a load of nothing much, as you say. Of course there's always the Overground from Shoreditch High Street to take you to the exciting extremes of New Cross. :lol:

I don't know why you'd want to live at home when going to uni unless you had absolutely no alternative, even if you do save a bit of money. Having your own house/living space to do whatever you want is half the fun.

Your parents'll probably want you to fuck off as well.

I'm pretty sure all Travelodges charge for wi-fi, though obviously that's not an issue if there's someone you can charge it to...

Where's the location exactly? I don't know why I'm asking really, you know as well as I do that there'll be bars nearby if there isn't one in the hotel itself, it's London after all.

It's not right in the City, it's between Liv Street and Old Street on City Road. Bars are pish round there I know. The area SE of Kings Cross is my least fav in Cent London tbh. To many black pimps walking round and dealers, then it just gets boring.

Water Poet

The Magpie

Bricklayers Arms

Ten Bells

Golden Heart

:lol: